13

8am In The Morning
Good Form By Nicki Minaj Plays
*Kayla quickly turns the alarm off*
Good Morning Fat Man
*Kyrie wakes up and starts whining*
Kayla:Ok, let's go eat
Kayla takes Kyrie down stairs and starts Getting His Baby food.
10 mins later Kyrie is Finished with his food. Kayla Sits Him in his Playpen While She Gets Ready.
She Brushes her teeth and takes a shower, she then does her makeup but she does it natural and puts on the outfit below.

It is now 10:00 , Kayla Hurries Up and Wash Kyrie Up and puts on his outift.

She runs out the house and puts Kyrie In his Car seat And Gets in the Car. KaylaDrives To Starbucks to get an Vanaila Bean Frappe With Caramel and Extra Whip Cream. She then Drives to Forever 21 and grabs Kyrie and his diaper bag and carseat.
Kayla:Hello,My Name Is Kayla Jackson And I am Here For an Interview.
Forever 21 Employee: Ok right this way. By The Way We Have An Daycare If you were willing to put your son in there?
Kayla:OMG YES IS IT FREE!
Forever 21 Employee:Yes For Employees And It can be free for you today also.
Kayla:OMG Thankyou So Much!
Forever 21 Employee:No Problem Right This Way!
Kayla Drops Kyrie Off To Daycare and then heads to the interview.
Forever21 Employee:Hello Scarlet, We Have the Applicant Here . She is ready to start the interview.
Scarlet:Send her in.
Kayla:Hello, My Names Kayla Jackson. Nice to meet you
Scarlet:Nice to meet you to, So what makes you want to work here?
Kayla:Well, You see I have a son and I live with my mom and brother and it's very loud and I just wanna buy my own house,be my own adult and get my own job and be a working adult you know and be on my own to support my child and I.
Scarlet:Ok ok I understand , tell me about yourself.
1 hour later.......
Scarlet:Ok Kayla, You did an awesome job and you have the job. You can start tomorrow!
Kayla: OMG! GREAT I WOULD LOVE TO. THANKYOU!!😘😘
Scarlet:No Problem. Here is the uniform and your name tag.
Kayla walks out the room and into the daycare area and sees Kyrie sleeping. She grabs him quietly and walks out the store heading to the Car. She Gets Kyrie and herself adjusted in the car and then heads to the house. Kayla Grabs Kyrie and his diaper bag and walks into the house taking Kyrie upstairs and putting him in his crib and she jumps in the shower.
Back At The prison
Guard: Alright come On Inmate, Your Time Is Up!
Glizzy:Ayyy Uh What's Today?
Guard:December 5th
Glizzy:Ard
The Guard Takes Glizzy To His Cell and Glizzy Knows something is off.
Glizzy:Umm Where's Nahmir?
Guard:He Got Early Release
Glizzy:But he had 2 years left
Guard:You know if you be good and you don't get no shots, no extra time
You might wanna start doing that.
Glizzy:Ard.
Guard:Anyways LIGHTS OUT INMATE!