10

Play music while reading
Kayla POV
I wake up and it's 8am and I'm late for school. UGH! GREAT! I hurry up and take a shower and put my hair up in a messy bun and brush my teeth. I walk out the house and call an uber since I don't catch the bus.
Kayla's outfit below*

Uber driver:Have a nice day!Kayla:You too🙂I get out and I hurry up and grab my books out my locker and run to class

Kayla:You too🙂
I get out and I hurry up and grab my books out my locker and run to class.
Mrs. Brusette: YOUR LATE MS JOHNSON!
Kayla:I know I just had a la-
Mrs.Brusette:POP QUIZ!
Kayla:Bu-
Mrs.Brusette:5 points off . Oh and when you see your little boyfriend tell him to come to class.
*Kayla gets angry*
Kayla:HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!
Mrs.Brusette:Lower your tone Ms.Johnson 10 points off.
Kayla:YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH! YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND GIVE ME A DAMN ZERO FOR ALL I CARE! YOU CAN TAKE YOUR 10 POINTS,YOUR POP QUIZ AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR OLD ASS
*Kayla Walks Out*
Principal Puten:Where is your hall pass
Kayla:UP YOUR ASS
Principal Puten:Excuse Me
Kayla:*whispers*shit
Principal Puten:MY OFFICE NOW!
Back At The Police station*
Officer:Alright GET UP! TIME FOR PROCESSING!
Glizzy:Damn you gotta be that loud
Officer:for your sorry ass, yes I do.
Officer puts Glizzy in the back of the police van. 10 mins later they arrive at the prision.
Officer:Alright Strip For Me
Glizzy:TF! MAN HELL NO THAT'S GAY AS SHIT!
Officer:You either strip for me or I will have to use force.Which is something that your good at obvisouly.
Glizzy:that was suppose to be a joke?!
Officer:nope! What's a joke is your coward ass is bout to get eaten alive. NOW STRIP!
Glizzy strips ButterBallNaked.
Officer:BEND OVER!
Glizzy:OH HELL NAW!
Glizzy bends over
Officer:NOW COUGH!
Glizzy coughs and gets hand over his uniform and name tag then transferred over to fingerprint.
Glizzy:Uh do I get a phone call
Officer:Later On
Glizzy:Ok
Officer:Now this is your cell and your roommate for the next 5 years. INMATE WAKEUP! Inmate Jackson Say Hello To Inmate Simmions.
Glizzy:Simmons? Nicholas?
Inmate:I GO BY NAHMIR NIG-...... OH SHIT!
Glizzy:NAW YOU GOTTA SWITCH ME.
Officer:Sorry Can't Do that.
Officer pushes Glizzy in the room and closes the door
Nahmir:TF YOU DOING IN HERE?!
Glizzy:WHY YOU WANNA KNOW!
Nahmir:Look that beef was years ago. Let that shit pass and . I mean we are going to be living in here and seeing each other every day. Just don't touch my shit! Now tell me how you get your ass in here.
Glizzy:Uhhh. I was at a party with this girl that I saw from school. Man she bad as shit!
*nahmir smirks*

Glizzy:I got drunk to the point where I raped her. I kind of remember some of it now. I think she took me home and I invited her in told her to stay. I kissed her on the lips,she kissed me back and i started to go down on her, took her pants off and uhhhhh. *Glizzy trying to think*
oh and um then she was screaming and begging me to stop and I didn't listen. I don't know what happened after that but now she's pregnant and I also tried to kill her brother.
Nahmir:Damn nigga! Shit!
Glizzy:what you in for?
Nahmir: drug possession
Glizzy:damn.... how long you got?
Nahmir:5 years
Glizzy:Shit me too.
Nahmir:yea but I already finished 2.
Glizzy:oh, um when do we eat
Nahmir:You missed breakfast , we eat lunch at 4.
Glizzy:HELL NO! THAT'S TOO LONG!
Nahmir smirks*
Glizzy:uhh you think they gonna give me a phone call? I wanna talk to her you know, see how she doing.
Nahmir:Nigga you really think she wanna talk to you?
Glizzy:She's the mother of my child. Ok I love her I didn't mean to hurt her.
Nahmir:Ard,go ask that guard but don't tell them who you wanna call.
Glizzy:Thanks.
Glizzy walks up to the guard .
Glizzy:Excuse me? Can I get my phone call now?
Guard:COME ON!
Back At The School
Kayla:Look I'm sorry, I just had a rough night and weekend. I was late please give me a chance.
Principal:Kayla I know, I heard about your incident. I'm sorry about it.
Kayla:thankyou then why did you want me in your office
Principal:I can't go easy on you just because of that, now if you need some days off . I can send you home which your gonna be home anyway
Kayla:WHAT WHY!
Principal:your suspended due to disrespecting the teacher and I. now would you like for me to call your mom o-
Kayla:no that's fine . I can tell her
Principal:Oh ok see you next week
Kayla:BYE!
*ding ding ding*
Kayla: WHO TF IS CALLING ME!
Kayla:hello
operator:You have an incoming call from the MCC CHICAGO FEDERAL PRISION . WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACCEPT?
Kayla*silence*
Operator:Would you like to accept?
Kayla:Yes please
*Glizzy picks up*
Glizzy:h-hello
Kayla:what do you want?
Glizzy:I apologize.
Kayla:you can't apologize for raping someone and giving them a child.
Glizzy:and that is why I am facing punishment. Look Kayla I love you whether you like it or not. I couldn't sleep at all last night and I stayed up crying. It was killing me when the officer told me what I did to you and then I started to remember.
Kayla:you? I cry every night, I have flashbacks every second. I can't even look at my body in the mirror. I can't even go in a dressing room because  EVERY TIME I GET UNDRESSED I FEEL LIKE YOUR TAKING OVER MY BODY AND I JUST FELL YOU HURTING ME AND HURTING ME AGAIN! *crying*
Glizzy:Sorry! *Glizzy starts crying*
Kayla:FUCK YOU GLIZZY!
Glizzy:NO KAYLA PLEASE, HOW IS THE BABY!
Kayla:What,the one you didn't want? Oh he or she is fine. I go see how it looks  tomorrow actually.
Glizzy:Kayla I'm sorry. I know I was being a dick but I want to be there for you and the baby.
Kayla:you are not allowed to come near me or my BABY!
Glizzy:KAYLA PLEASE! I'M IN HERE FOR 5 YEARS. I'M GONNA BE OUT HERE WHEN I'M 23. I'M GOING TO MISS PROM AND GRADUATION. ALL I'M ASKING IS JUST TO SEE THE BABY!
Kayla:I WILL THINK ABOUT IT!
Glizzy:I LOVE YOU
*Kayla hangs up*