11

Months Later
Kayla and Kyrie were released from the hospital after being in there for months  and Kyrie is in good health. He is now 6 months old.
Kayla:Mom can you hand me Kyrie. It's time for him to eat.
Mom:Ok coming mama
Kayla:hello fat man, your so cute *in baby voice*
Kayla starts feeding Kyrie
Kayla:OWWWW! He bit me, He's been doing that for about a week now. Should I stop because his teeth is growing.
Mama:No baby the doctor says your suppose to breast feed even if he's 6 months. your suppose to combine it with his solid foods.
Kayla:Ok
Mom:what do you wanna do for your birthday?
Kayla:Nothing much
Mom:Come on mama. You have to do something fun.
Kayla:No Mom I'm Fine.
Mom:Ok can I least make you dinner?
Kayla:Sure
*Mom Walks out the room*
Kayla:Owwww! Ok ok you finish. Nap time.
Kayla starts rocking Kyrie to sleep but then she gets an call.
*ding ding ding*
Operator:You are receiving an call from the MCC Chicago Prison.
Glizzy:H-hello
Kayla:hello
Glizzy:OMG! HOW ARE YOU?!
Kayla:I'm fine
Kyrie starts crying*
Kayla:shushh baby, mommy's here
Glizzy:is that the baby?! Can I talk to him
Kayla:he's going to sleep
Glizzy:Oh, um what's his name
Kayla:Kyrie
Glizzy:that's cute. When I get out Can I come see the baby.
Kayla:No
Glizzy:why the fuck not?!
Kayla:I already told you why. you are not allowed to come near my child.
Glizzy:HE IS MY CHILD TOO!
Kayla:YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING WANT HIM! BAD ENOUGH YOU HURT HIS MOM. HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SEE YOU.
Glizzy:YOU KNOW WHAT KAYLA. I'M NOT APOLIGIZING TO YOU ANYMORE. ALL I WANTED WAS TO BE IN HIS LIFE . THAT'S FUCKING ALL. FUCK YOU!!
Kayla:DON'T CALL ME NO MORE!
*Kyrie starts crying* Kayla Hangs Up*
Kayla:hush mommy's here
At The Jail
Glizzy:FUCKING BITCH!
Nahmir:What's Wrong Nigga? Calm Down!
Glizzy:She is not going to let me see him when I get out.  Man I can't even talk to him. *Glizzy starts crying
Nahmir:Ay man I'm sor-
Glizzy:SHE KEEPS BRINGING UP THE RAPE! HE IS GOING TO BE IN KINDERGARTEN WHEN I GET OUT HERE! I JUST WANNA SEE MY SON MAN THAT'S ALL! SHE PROBABLY GONNA HAVE ANOTHER NIGGA AND TELL MY SON THAT'S HIS DAM FATHER. I AM THE FATHER!!! *Glizzy yells*
Guard:INMATE! CALM DOWN BEFORE YOU GO TO PSYCH
Nahmir:Calm Down Br-
Glizzy:FUCK YOU! YOU AIN'T SHIT BUT A COREECTIONAL OFFICER. SEND ME TO FUCKING PSYCH! I WANNA SEE MY SON!!
Guard:Alright then. *guard talking on radio*we have INMATE Jackson heard who needs to be put in the psychiatric ward . Please have a room open.

Short Chapter . Sorry You Guys But Next chapter will be great❤