18. No.

"If you don't come here now. I will kill your sister. You have 2 hours." I received a text, mom was busy listening to music and SeokJin was as the back seat looking at what I was doing.

Another text came and it was an address this time. I looked at the location sent to me and it was about 4 hours away from where we were. I panicked and looked at SeokJin who knows exactly why I'm acting this way.

"2 hours (y/n)! You know we can't get there in 2 hours!" Me and SeokJin panicked even more knowing the a lotted time is not enough.

"Mom! I need to get to this address in two hours right now! I know you wanted to go shopping but my sister's life is in stake! Please!" SeokJin agreed with me, so she stopped the car and grabbed her phone.

Me and SeokJin looked at her confused. She seemed to be calling somebody and once someone picked up she only said 'Code Yellow' and hung up. "We'll wait here for about 5 minutes. They're picking you up soon."

5 minutes later, a helicopter was above us and a sting ladder came flying down. "What the hell mom? Since when did you have this?"

"Oh! Ever since I heard your conversation yesterday. It was easy to get one though! So don't worry about it!"

We went out the car, waving goodbye and climbed up the rope of the helicopter, once we got up, the others were there, their headsets on their heads and were all worried about me.

"Hey I have a question..." I looked at the pilot in charge of this metal box. He didn't look back at me but he nodded his head a little.

"Do you have an emergency call? You know.... just in case something bad happens to us?" He nodded and pressed some buttons, making the helicopter go on autopilot. 

"We're here, now, you have a choice. Drop in as a surprise or we land the helicopter metres away and wait until the designated time." He looked at us and rolled his eyes. By the way he sounded, he looked like he hated his Job.

Everyone decided to drop down, and surprise them to give them a reason to attack. We slid down the rope, crashing through the roof.

We all stood steadily near each other checking if anyone was around to attack, but all we heard were muffled sounds coming from the door. We were all holding pistols that came from the pilot, and walked slowly towards the door.

As soon as we got in front of the door, my eyes went wide, as I heard high pitched screaming.

"NO!"
.
.
.
Cliché as fuck... Sorry :(( I ran out of inspiration. After I finish this book I won't be posting a new chapter for a new book. I just posted a coming soon chapter and by soon I mean sometime next year.

I'm EXTREMELY sorry for this shitty story! I have school and I'm failing at it so I need to focus more... I guess.

Thank You for supporting! Love you! 😘