Chapter 18: Adorable

Jennie's POV
I felt something heavy on my right hand. My head hurts so much, what the hell happened. I opened my eyes and saw that I'm in a hospital. Did I really drink that much? I looked to my right side and got surprised about what I saw.

Y/N sitting next to me on a chair, sleeping while holding my hand. I felt tears of happiness appear on my face, I looked to the couch behind him and saw my members and Jae sleeping on there too. How long have they been here already?

Y/N's POV
I felt something moving on Jennie's bed, I didn't feel her hand in mine and instantly woke up and sat up. I looked around the room and finally looked to Jennie's bed just to see her staring at me with a sad face.

„Looks like you're awake and healthy now, I will go now. Was nice to see you again." I said and stood up walking to the door.

When I was about to open it I felt a hand grabbing my wrist stopping me to open it. Jae was just holding my wrist and looked into my eyes with a cold stare. I just sighed and turned to him removing my wrist out of his grip.

„What do you want?"

„I want you to fucking sit down and talk to us."

Our conversation woke up the other Blackpink members and I kept staring at Jae. My thoughts got back to the day where I saw Jennie cheating on me and I got angry again.

„For what? So I could listen to your lies again?"

„Y/N stop behaving like a kid, fucking sit down and talk to Jennie." Rosé said and I could see the annoyance in her face.

I looked to Jennie who was just staring at her bed the whole time and I could see her tears falling onto the sheets. I slowly walked to her and sat down on her bed just looking at her while she kept her head down with closed eyes, still crying.

I put one of my finger under her chin and lifted up her face to look at me. She still didn't open her eyes and tears kept falling down as I could her soft sobs.

„Jennie look at me."

She slowly opened her teary eyes. I got overwhelmed about how pretty she is while crying. How could a person look so adorable. I cupped her cheeks and wiped away her tears with my thumbs.

„Tell me what's wrong."

She looked at the others first and I could see them nodding to her. She just looked back to me and started talking.

„D-Donghyuk told me that he's going to get you fired because you beat him up, if I won't be in a relationship with him and I didn't want you to be jobless and live on the streets. I-I j-just wanted..... y-you to l-live a good life."

She started crying even more when she said the last sentence. Her explanation got me so angry. Not at Donghyuk but at me. I didn't fucking listen to her all the time and just thought about my feelings. She got forced to do all these things because of him.

„J-Jennie.... oh my god I didn't know that.... I-I'm so stupid... fuck." I felt tears appear on my face „I'm so sorry Jennie. I'm so sorry."

I started sobbing so much and couldn't hold back my screams. I felt so fucking sad that I couldn't hold back any tears. I was happy that Jennie didn't actually cheat on me because she loved some other guy but she did it for saving my life. I felt hugs from a lot of people.

„Stop crying babe." Jennie said and caused me even more to cry.

All of them stopped hugging me and I just looked at Jennie. I couldn't hold back anymore, I didn't kiss her for such a long time. I pulled her closer and finally felt our lips touching.

I could feel her eyelashes on my cheeks and some of her tears mixed up with mine. We both smiled into the kiss because we missed each other so much.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrating, stopping our beautiful moment. I looked onto it.

„YG"

I just sighed and picked up.

„Y/N, to my office. NOW."

That was all he said when he hung up. I just sighed.

„Apparently Donghyuk told YG about me beating him up again."

„You beat him up again?! You're going to get fired Y/N."

„Calm down, I didn't hurt him that much."

„Oh yeah? What did you do to him."

„Uhm... I think I broke his arm."

She just sighed and shook her head.

„Let's go to his office and hope for the best!" I said and smiled.

We all got into the car and drove to the YG building. As we walked to his office Jennie clinched onto my arm and I felt so happy again. I didn't care if I loose my job.

„I love you so much princess."

„I love you too."

These were the last words before we entered the office and I sat down onto a chair next to Donghyuk. He was holding his arm and blood was still on his shirt. I looked into YG's face when he sighed.

„Y/N...."