Step-brothers (AU) (Part two)

the one downside to living with Ryan Beaumont, is that he's my step-brother...

i wish we'd been brought together on different circumstances so maybe i might of had a chance of being with him, and being able to express my feelings and admiration for him rather than hiding it.

Rye and i, although we've never met before this, we know almost everything about each other. Rye knows that i'm gay, and i know that Rye is bi. i know that Rye's favourite colour is blue and he knows that mine is pink. but the one thing we don't know about each other, is who we like.

you see, with Rye it's hard to narrow it down as he liked both genders. i on the other hand only like the male gender which makes it ten times easier for him to dig it out of me.

sometimes i wish i wasn't gay. and i wish i hadn't fallen so hopelessly in love with Rye. Rye, my best friend. Rye, my crush. Rye, my step brother...

i'm snapped out of my thoughts when i feel the bed dip beside me.

"Andy, are you alright?" Rye asks wrapping his arm around my shoulders as he looks at me. i feel a wave of warmth rush through me at the feeling of his touch.

"uh, y-yeah, i'm just a bit tired that's all." i say lifting my head up, my eyes caught onto the setting sun, Rye follows my gaze and pulls me closer.

"beautiful, isn't it?" Rye says, but his gaze wasn't on the sunset now. it was on me. i look back at him, our faces inches apart. "yeah" i reply as i see Rye's eyes flicker down to my lips, my breath hitching in my throat. Rye then begins to lean in as his hands move up, now cradling my cheeks...

"Boys! it's dinner time!" Rye's dad interrupts for the second time today. Rye rolls his eyes at the interruption and smiles in apology at me before getting up, grabbing my hand as he does so. i smile, blushing as i get up as well, following Rye out of the room hand in hand.

when we're finally downstairs and nearing the dining room where we'll be eating, Rye sadly had to let go of my hand, not wanting to rise any suspicions from our parents. i agree, even though i wish we didn't have to.

My mum and Rye's dad were sat next to each other at the dining table, four plates of spaghetti and meatballs already on the table as Rye and i make our way over to our seats beside each other.

we both sit down and we all begin eating, myself and Rye sneaking looks at each other every now and then while our parents talk about whatever.

"so you two." my mum starts. and Rye and i both look up, spaghetti dangling from our chins. mum laughs and Rye's father chuckles as us. " i think you got a little, ya know." my mum gestures to her chin and we both slurp up our spaghetti before wiping our mouths.

"oh sorry, i didn't notice." Rye says and i giggle, Rye smirking at me as i cover my mouth, trying to stifle my laughter.

"ha ha, now back to what i was gonna say. i was about to say that you two are going to have the place to yourselves tomorrow. Rye, as you already know, your father has a gathering at his workplace tomorrow night and has invited me to go with him. and that'll give you a bit of time to catch up and maybe Rye can show you around Bristol, Andy." my mother explains and i can't help but smile just knowing i get to spend the whole day with Rye tomorrow.

Rye and i smile brightly at each other.

"okay mum." i say and i think about all the possible things we could do tomorrow, just the two of us. I start school Monday, sadly but hopefully i'll be in some of Rye's classes, i'm in the year below him, but in my old school i had to take some of the higher year classes like English and Math.

we all finish off our dinners and clean up after ourselves. Rye takes my plate for me and i thank him for being such a gentleman. after dinner Rye dragged me back upstairs so he could help me unpack some of my things.

just outside the room was a box of my things and my guitar in it's case just beside it.

Rye picks up the box and takes it in for me before placing it down on his desk while i bring in my guitar, pacing it in the corner of the room.

all my clothes and things are in the box so i begin to unpack all of my things and Rye puts my clothes in his dresser.

it goes like this for about ten or so minutes until all of my clothes and belongings are unpacked and in their new rightful places.

i collapse onto my new bed, crumpling the sheets even more.

"i'm exhausted." i let out a huge sigh as i sit up, running my fingers through my messy blonde hair. Rye is also sat on his bed, his elbow on his knee and is head in his hand as he looks at me intently.

"why are you looking at me like that." i say not being able to help the blush that covers my cheeks.

"sorry, you're just...you're so beautiful, Andy." he says and i blush even more. i never knew he thought these things of me. i couldn't sit anymore i don't know why, but i just felt the need to move around. i walk over to Rye's desk and run my hand across his small book collection. i look back at Rye and smile. he looks as if he's contemplating something as he looks back at me, following my every move.

"fuck it."

Rye's POV:

i don't understand why this boy captivates me so much. he's just so beautiful, sweet, cute. i wish he was mine. i wish that our parents weren't together so it wouldn't be illegal to take him right here and now.

i watch intently as Andy get's up, a permanent blush dusting his cheeks as he walks over to my desk. i watch as his fingers trace over the titles of each book i have piled up on the wooden desk. my eyes flicker back up to his face when he turns to look at me, smiling, his cute little dimples showing. i just wanna kiss those lips so bad. he's my step brother, i can't just do that. i argue with myself. you know what, he's been my crush for longer, so...

"Fuck it." i say pushing myself up off of my bed walking over to Andy and instantly capturing his lips in a sweet kiss full of passion. my hands roam his beautiful body as his travel to the back of my neck, pulling me closer. after a little while, we part on the need for air.

our heavy breaths mingle as i place my fore-head on his, looking deeply into his ocean-blue eyes, the smile i wear unable to leave my lips as i look at him.

"I have been waiting to do that for ages." i breathe out, watching as Andy's cheeks flush even more, a cute smile also etched onto his beautiful face.

"me too." Andy replies and i smile even wider, if that's even possible. Andy starts giggling when i pick him up by his thighs, making his legs wrap around my waist as i twirl him around the room.

i then fall into my bed, Andy still straddling my waist as we lay there, our faces really close again. i gently brush the soft locks of hair out of Andy's face as i stare deeply into his eyes.

"R-rye?" Andy stutters shyly.

"Yes, Fovvs?" i reply.

"i-i love you." he stutter and i coo. his cuteness is killing me.

"I love you too, baby." i say smiling warmly at the boy that i have loved for years. "i have loved you for so long, Andy. and all I've ever wanted is to be able to call you mine." i whisper, running my hands up and down his sides watching as he shivers.

"but, what about mum, and your dad? i mean, we're step brothers now." Andy says and frowns a bit.

"it's okay, Andy. this can be our little secret. so please, Andy. will you do the honour of being my secret boyfriend?" i ask and Andy giggles a little.

"of course i will, Rye"

A/N: part three or no?