Spin the bottle

Prompt: Where the roadtrip boys decide to play a game of spin the bottle. but with a twist. whoever spins the bottle has to dare the person that it lands on to do anything of their choosing...

Warnings: Heated, teasing. ;)

Cast: Rye, Andy, the boys, and Harvey.

Third person POV:

All of the boys were in the Mindy room once again. they were all bored out of their minds with nothing to do. they were all practically falling asleep on each other.

all except Harvey who decided that maybe he could make this bordem-filled room come alive again.

"hey guys, i have an idea." all tired eyes were on him, awaiting his explanation of this so called 'idea' he had in mind. "How about we play a classic game of spin the bottle," Harvey starts as he watches as their faces don't change. they just continue to blink at him blankly. "but with a twist." he finishes and now the others decide to perk up.

"And what twist is this, Cantwell?" Andy asks sitting up in his bed, making the others follow suit in their positions, eager to hear the answer of which could cure their boredom.

"the twist is that, instead of kissing the person that the bottle lands on, you have to dare them to do any thing you wish." Harvey smirks and the others contemplate this idea, looking around at each other.

"i'm in." Brooklyn says and jumps up going to sit beside Harvey on the floor. slowly the boys one by one agree to the game, deciding to create some space in the living room. Harvey grabs an empty coca cola bottle, placing it in the middle of the circle they've created on the floor between the kitchen and the living room.

it goes Harvey, Brooklyn, Jack, Rye, Andy then Mikey and the bottle is in the middle of them all.

"alright, so who's going first?" Harvey asks and everyone looks at each other. they agree on a game of rock, paper, scissors.

Harvey: rock
Brook: paper
Jack: rock
Rye: rock
Andy: paper
Mikey: rock

they all look at each others hands revealing that it's now between Brooklyn and Andy.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" the both say and reveal that Andy had shown paper and Brook had shown scissors, Brooklyn being the winner and the one in the best position.

"yes! okay, here we go." says Brook before he spins the bottle. everyone watches as it spins and slows down awaiting to see who it lands on. it stops on Harvey.

"oh of course it's me first!" Harvey groans and Brooklyn chuckles evilly before imitating a thinking expression.

"hmmm. Harvey, i want you to..." he thinks for a few more seconds and comes up with the best dare. "i dare you to eat some of the left over rabbit food we had from the Eating Pet Food Challenge." Brook smirks and Harvey groans again putting his head in his hands while Rye goes and gets the pet food.

he returns with a large heaped spoonful for rabbit food handing it to Harvey as he sit back down between Andy and Jack.

"Eat up, Harv." Brooklyn taunts as he grins at the younger boy beside him, Harvey returning the grin with a glare as he puts the spoon up to his mouth, hesitating for a second before he actually eats it.

after a few minutes of complaining, harvey finally finishes the spoonful and gags a bit at the aftertaste. the boys all cheer for him. the game goes a bit like this for another few rounds before they decide to make it interesting.

it was now Mikey's turn to spin the bottle, he watches it with anticipation before looking up at who it had stopped at. Andy. oh he had many many plans for Andy here.