The prince's slave (AU) (part 1)

Prompt: Andy was an orphan and as soon as he had turned 16 he got kicked out of the orphanage to be voted up as a slave. What happens when Ryan Beaumont, the Prince of England, buys him off? What's going to happen to Andy? i guess you're just going to have to read on to see...

Andy: 16
Rye: 20

Note: this is going to be a mini story or if you'd like, an extended one-shot.

Warnings: Triggering topics. fluff. 

Cast: Prince Rye, Slave Andy.

Third person POV: 

A small, slim-framed boy sat, anxiously biting at his bottom lip, his dyed-blonde hair is all tussled up and knotty, having been deprived of a proper shower since a few days ago when he was transported harshly into this unknown room. 

his ocean blue eyes are glossy and sore from all the silent crying he'd done each night he'd slept on the cold, concrete floor, nothing to keep him warm. not even a pillow nor a blanket. 

his lips turned into a permanent frown as he'd had no reason to smile, not even just a little bit. 

his face was pale, no sign of even an ounce of colour in his cheeks. he hadn't eaten for days, restricted to only bottles of water to keep him alive. 

when they threw him in here they'd explained that he needed to look his best. and by 'best' they meant stupidly slim bodies, so skinny that not even the slightest bit of chub could be seen. because 'if you're fat no one's gonna want you' they said. 

his stomach was growling at him, just as everyone else's were. 

oh no. he wasn't the only one trapped here. a whole roomful of teens from the ages of 16-18, all different genders, sizes, and ethnicities. it didn't matter who you were. as long as you were a legal teenager no one cared. 

He hasn't spoken to anyone for the majority of his life. he doesn't see the point. 

each person in this room had their own sections where they would sleep, cry and sit aimlessly with no reason. none of them were allowed to have any sort of contact with each other, whether it be touching, talking or looking. 

each teenager in here was deprived of their sensory rights. their hands were tied to a bar on the wall, mouths gagged and eyes covered by black cloth. 

the worst thing is, this boy could see all of it. you see he came in effortlessly, no struggle and no trouble. he silently allowed himself to get dragged into the room, too drained to work up the courage to run away, to shout, or to scream his way out of there. he knew that there was no use.

the only thing that the boy had to endure is being tied to the bar. they didn't trust him fully of course. 

every person had a sign above them with information about them. for instance; Name, age, gender, whether they were a virgin or not, what they're like etc. there was no saying how long these people were here for before he came along.

the boy just sat there in silence, adjusting his wrists occasionally as they hung uncomfortably, bound within the chains.  there was nothing he could really do. 

he lets out a small sigh as he blinks. the only sounds he hears being the repetitive growls of his and everyone else's stomachs and the small whines released from gagged mouths. 

just then the door to the room opens suddenly. 'shit' it's either time for our daily rations of water or someone's here to take one of us. everything that happens here is quite predictable. 

as he looks up he sees two largely built guards and the head of this 'facility' walk through the door. he didn't see any water so he assumed it to be the latter. 'someone was here to buy one of us'. 

"Alright, scum! A very important person is here to buy one of you so you all better be on your best behavior!" the head speaks up as the guards de-gag and takes off everyone's blindfolds, still leaving everyone in their shackles. 

A minute later a very handsome man walks through the door, clad in clothes fit for royalty. the boy is mesmerised by the sight. 

the head guides him around the room, reading out everyone's signs and explaining the pros and cons of having them. the whole time the boy was staring at the man. he looked young and very good-looking there was no doubt about it. 

he couldn't help but feel a small bit of hope as he watched as the man seemed to have no interest in the others. 'who am i kidding. as if he'd pick me. WAIT what the fuck am i thinking?! i don't want to be picked! no matter who this guy is or how handsome he is, he's here to buy a slave.' 

soon enough, they reached him and he looked into the man's eyes as they read out his sign:

"this is Andrew Robert Fowler, he's a white British, virgin, 16-year-old male. we brought this one in a few days ago. he's very compliant, he obeys very easily although he's very silent and hasn't said a word the whole time he's been here. he's quite a boring one, not very happy or enthusiastic, not quite sure what's up with him. the pro's of taking him would be that he's obedient and will do anything you ask. the cons, well, he's boring. not interesting at all."

the frown stays on Andy's face and his eyes gloss over at the words being said about him. no one here actually knows what he's gone through, what he's had to endure his whole life. 

as he continues to lock eyes with the man, he notices that he's examining his face, looking deep into his eyes. 

"interesting. in contrast to the others, this one seems the most mysterious of them all. Quite attractive too," the man's deep, authoritative voice speaks and Andy's eyes widen in fear. 'please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please don't pick me.' he recites to himself.

"i'll have him." 

oh, shit...