Chapter35

•3 months later•
Cherish POV
My stomach is so huge it makes my back hurts a lot. Rye gives me back and foot massages to help ease my pain.

I walk out the kitchen with a big bowl of crab dip and Ritz. I see rye yelling on the phone by the sliding doors I sat the bowl on the table.

I went to him wrapping my arms around him I just listen to him yelling. I want to calm him down I grab his arm pulling him towards the couch. He sit down still arguing with the person on the phone.

I pull down his shorts with his help, I get on my knees letting him free from it's cages. I stroke him and he shifts grunting I lean forward and take him down my throat.

After a few minutes he pull me away from him.
I look at him confused he picks me up from the floor and takes my yoga tights and panties off.
Including my bra and shirt getting me naked.
The next second his veins starts popping out of his neck, forehead and arms.

He lets out strings of curse words, I guess the person is pissing him off. He gently pulls me down on him inserting himself inside me making me moan.

I kiss on his neck making him squeeze my ass.
I left hickeys all over his neck I trail kisses up to his mouth. I kiss his lips while he's screaming he kiss me here and there when he's not yelling.

"You sound so fucking stupid right now!!!!"He yells he wraps an arm behind my back while the other rests on my butt.

He thrust inside of me at a good paste making me moan lowly. I grip his shoulders tightly while he fucks me harshly. I kiss him moaning his name he pulls away from me saying something quick in the phone and hanging up.

He kiss along my neck leaving nice bruises.
I whine his name wanting him to fuck me from behind.

"What do my dear want." He says still thrusting inside me.

I whimper.

"I want it from the back." I moan out.

He pulls me off him making me whine he puts me on my knees putting a pillow in front me.
He lays me down making sure my stomach is
comfortable.

He rubs my back and slowly slid inside me making me let out a long moan. I start throwing my ass on him making him moan.

He grip my waist and fucked me deep into the sofa. Making me lose my voice from screaming his name. He gave me breaks in between he lifts my legs up pushing them forward locking his arms underneath.

He grab under my arms, my body barely touching the couch. He fucks me so hard and fast my eyes rolled to the back of my head.
I feel his balls slapping against my stomach
brushing against my clit.

I felt out of breath we came together loads of his thick cum shooting inside me. My pussy suckling his dick like a vacuum making him growl menacingly.

•sex over•
We took a shower and I am currently eating my  
ritz and crab dip since I couldn't eat it. Rye walks in the living room sitting on side of me.

My ass pushed against his hip I call his name my voice sounding different since I was screaming. I bump him with my butt he look at me with low eyes.

"What we having for dinner tonight?" I ask him my voice raspy and low. He smirk licking his lips.

"Well, I'm eating you tonight for dinner." He says huskily I blush looking away

"Food wise not that." I say blushing hard he chuckles

"I know what you meant dear, I'm just gonna fix something for you I'm not hungry." He says rubbing my thigh I nod

I continue eating my snack I offer him some but he frown and shook his head.

"Bae come on." I whine he sighs

He open his mouth taking my whole hand in his mouth. I look at him and he slowly backs away cleaning my hand.

" there you happy." He said licking his lips

"You did it in a sexual way." I said barely getting my voice up he laughs

"You told me to eat it, shit I should be eating something else." He says boldly I smack my lips throwing my right leg on the back of the couch.

My kitty in his view dripping just how he likes it. I call his name softly trying to catch his attention but he feeling salty.

I grab his hand rubbing it against my wetness I slid three of his fingers inside me moaning. He look over at me biting his lips, he starts fingering me.

I but the bowl on the table I pull him down kissing him. I squeeze his fingers inside of me milking his fingers.

"Faster." I told him and he did just that I scream in my release.

He sucks his fingers clean then he dove into my kitty like a scuba diver. I scream his name over and over non stop he fucks me with his tongue.
my muscles contract around his tongue making me hump his face.

I milked his tongue you can hear wet/smacking noises. He swallows everything and continue his assault. I soon doze off to sleep while he's tongue fucking me.