Chapter49

The table was silent and I was just soaking up all the shocked and surprised faces.

The waitress came back giving everyone their food. The table was still as quiet as a mouse and I loved it.

"May I help y'all for some drinks?" I smile at the lady

"I want strawberry lemonade and a glass of cranberry juice for my man." She writes it down and looks towards my parents and siblings.

"Two glasses of red wine and two glasses of dr. Pepper." The waitress walked off to get the drinks.

Abby and Lana glared at me with hatred as I smirked at them. Rye pull his fingers out of me when I came.

He dropped his napkin on the floor and sucked his fingers clean. Sitting back up he wiped his hand on the napkin.

"Girls is this true!!" My mother seethes

"Mom she's lying! She just want you to get mad at us because she's jealous!" Lana nods in agreement

"Jealous! What I have to be jealous about? Y'all two pieces of shits, hell no. Since y'all want to sit here and come for me, I told ya mom how y'all get down. It's just the truth right mother?" I smirk

"Don't listen to her you know she always lies!" Lana spat

"I guess we can call them up and see if it's true." I suggest

I rest my hand on Rye's crotch he moves wanting me to touch him. I squeeze him making him groan covering it with a cough.

"No!!" They yelled at the same time.

Mother looked at them with her eyebrow raised in suspicion. I guess her favorite daughter's aren't angels anymore.

Our drinks were sat in front of us and she was gone again. I slip my hand in his pants running my finger through his slit. He wrapped his arm around my waist tightly.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing my youngest are sleeping with family." I know she ain't talking sneaking around with her cousin damon.

"Mother mother mother.."I laugh stroking Rye slowly.

"What" She wears a frown on her face

"Do you have something to tell dad?" I smile innocently and take a bite of my food.

"What are you talking about" she tries to hide her secrets.

"I recall you screaming cousin damon's name over and over for him to pound you harder. Saying you never had it like this before. Didn't you end up pregnant telling dad that y'all were expecting?" Her face held guilt and shock.

"Stop lying you pest your just trying to break us up!" I laugh at her statement

"You know I'm use to everyone shouting that same line to me. Threatening me, abusing me, belittling me, starving me! Today is where I tell all of your dirtiest secrets!" I spat at her

"Martha what is she talking about?" My dad ask her she opens and close her mouth.

"Dad you know all the times mother came home late, or ran off somewhere even lying on me so you can punish me for something I didn't do so she can sneak out and meet damon. You know when she seduce you to having sex with her and days later she pops up out of no where and says she's pregnant?" He nods glancing at mother side ways

"Well, Abby and Lana aren't yours their real dad is her cousin damon's. She lied to you that's why she slept with you the same day she found out she was pregnant to make it seem like they were yours. All the things y'all did to me doesn't compare to what she did to you for all these years. Like damn, she haven't even told damon she was pregnant! Like I said, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Rye came and I wiped my hand with a napkin.

"We're getting a divorce I'm glad I made you sign a prenup." My dad spat in disgust

"Fuck this day can't get any better." I laugh while eating my food

"Darling no, its not true don't you see they look like you!" He looked at Abby and Lana and frowned.

"No, they look nothing like me. I knew there was something about them I couldn't quite put my finger on but now I know why." He frown at her and look at me.

"Cherish is my daughter and she looks exactly like me, you can't tell me those two look like me! I've always wanted to ask you why they don't share some of my features. But I was too busy hurting my OWN daughter because of you and these abominations. Y'all are getting out of my house when we get back." He snaps standing and storming out the restaurant.

She had a nasty glare on her face I see where the twins got it from. I finish my food then take the last sip of my lemonade.

"Are you done baby?" I look over seeing him with a blank expression.

'Yes my love' he kept the same expression I hope he's not mad with me.

"I guess your man doesn't want you anymore you home wrecker!"

I was about to deny her claims when my face was grabbed. Rough lips smashed against my own taking me by surprise. Our lips fought against one another trying to claim dominance.

Pulling away panting my eyes meet his and he winks making me blush. I turn away feeling shy and slid out the booth.

"I guess this is goodbye forever, I'm happy that my dad will be in a better place. He will meet someone that's 10x better than you."

We walked out the restaurant and I saw my dad crying next to his vehicle. The sight broke my heart even though what he did to me when I was a little girl, I forgive him now. Everyone deserves second chances and I really missed him so much.

'Love go talk to your dad I'll wait in the truck'

I ran to him hugging him so tight and even letting a few tears slip. He turn around in my arms squeezing me to his body. We both stood there crying together and holding each other.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry I've treated you wrong.. you didn't have a great childhood and it's my fault for letting that happen." His voice was rough and raspy

"I forgive you dad...its sometimes good to forgive those that are deserving than isn't." We pull away smiling

"Well I guess this is good bye for now. I have to get back and handle business." He says sadly

"Dad you can really stay here and live in the cabin."

"I don't want to intrude into your relationship." I held his hand smiling at him.

"Your not intruding dad.. we don't really live there we stay not far from the cabin in a house."

"What!" I chuckle

"If you have time I will love for you to come by and show you something." He nods getting in the vehicle

"Your gonna leave them here?" I say chuckling

"They can find their way back home I don't care anymore." We said our goodbyes and I was headed home.