Chapter47

The day came when my parents were going to arrive. Food is my go to when I'm stressed and don't know what to do.

"Mama can I have some?" I scoop up some pie and brought it to his awaiting mouth.

He makes the yummy sound smiling at me then ran off. Little laughter escaped my mouth, I placed my pie in the fridge.

"Where's Rye?" I ask myself.

He left before I awoke and haven't seen him since. Ugh now I'm craving chips what's wrong with me?

Opening the cabinet which was over flowing with chips, pies, cookies etc.
I threw my leg on the counter pushing myself up with my hands.

Squatting on the counter my legs laying flat I held onto the huge cabinet for balance. Raising up just a little bit I grab 3 bags of chips which were my favorite.

Cheetos, munchies Flamin' Hot & Sun chips Harvest cheddar.

I close the cabinet.

I sat them on side me so I could figure out how I'm gonna get down. For some unknown reason I start shivering.

Cold hands slid up my dress startling me. I relax knowing its him I turn and see his eyes are that beautiful multicolor.

"Your back!" Smiling at him wrapping an arm around his neck kissing him.

"I had to go feed my love if I hadn't I would've fed off of you." He said lightly nipping my neck.

"You could have." He shook his head no

"You would be out for a whole day, I don't want you to be like that." He sighs

"Rye you did it before and I was fine except for that time you was very very very hungry. Baby I don't mind, now can you help me down now?"

"I have a better idea." He says mischievously

My underwear were suddenly destroyed fabric laying on the floor and my chest on the counter. I felt cold wind below also a quick zipping sound.

"R-rye?" I call out in wonder.

"Be quiet dear." He says gripping my waist tightly shoving his cock deep inside me.

"Ah!" I gasp not able to say anything.

He pounds me fast and hard grunting and swearing. I couldn't formulate any words as he kept his fast pace even slightly increasing speed.

"Fuck dear! You feel amazing!" He growls and hiss at the same time while I was moaning crazy.

"H-harder-r... baby...p-please!" I moaned out throwing my head back.

"Your wish... is my command." His hand gripped my hair tightly pulling it he went harder.

Warmth is all I've felt in my abdomen, my muscles clamped around his cock hugging him. He moaned out, he grabbed both my arms pulling them with my hair still clutched in his other hand.

"Ryyyye" I moaned loudly my eyes rolled back.

One hard thrust we both came undone, out of breath I sag against the counter feeling tired. I felt him moving again, but this time he wrapped his hand around my throat talking dirty to me.
__
I was walking weird after me and Rye's love making which he laughed at. I was almost to the cabin to meet my ex family.

Rye didn't approve of me going especially alone, so he begrudgingly came with me. Rychie is with david and his wife since I did not want them to meet him.

We arrive and I hop out walking to the  small cabin. Unlocking the door we step in it felt cold and not lived in. I cleaned up a little and turned the heater on.

"Beloved are you sure about this?" I nod then we hear a vehicle pulling in the driveway.

Rye stood close behind me paying close attention to his surroundings. I open the door slowly looking up to see the people I dreaded to meet again.

They walked towards us with their nose in the air. I shift on my feet uncomfortably when a hand rest on my hip.

'Dear I'm here, you don't have to worry about them doing anything to you love' I nod

"Well it's been a long time....I see your looking.. lovely." The sarcasm is heavy in her voice.

"Likewise." I step to the side and we all go to the living area.