Introduction

Hi loves,

So before we begin, I would ask that there be no form of copying unless credit is given. This story is a figment if my imagination that took a very long time to piece together, and to have someone try to claim my months of world building, planning, and character development as their own is quite disheartening. Please refrain from it.

The other side of the coin is comments. Please (if we reach this stage) refrain from leaving spoilers in the comments. Suspense is a fascination for us humans, and runing  it is no fun. Along with that, while I appreciate thoughtful critisism, I do not appreciate rude or hateful comments. I will not remove them, nor give a long speech about them, but do not expect attention from me. I will not pay any mind to those types of comments. However, if you have some honest and helpful criticism, please tell me. I'm always looking to improve.

Now, in terms of this particular story, I wanted to go ahead and give some warning and heads up for some of the things in the story.

First off, we have a trigger warning in terms of child abuse. It will be physical and emotional, but there will be no form of sexual abuse. This is a very touchy subject for some people and this is a warning. I may not get too detailed in the beatings, but our main character and her brother will be subject to very harsh words and physical violence. I have not experienced abuse personally and will have to do a little bit of research in order to accurately portray characters who suffered through child abuse. However, I will not get everything right, so please do not criticize me for something I do not know.

Secondly, this takes place in a medieval type environment so there will be sexist themes, such as daughters "belonging" to fathers until marriage or some other such thing. I am in no way sexist, but unfortunately that is the way it was back then. Sexism will not show up frequently and is a very small part of the story. For instance, our main female would be expected to clean but not do any form of manual labor. Minor things like that.

Third, if you are not a fan of meek female leads, you have come to the wrong story my friend. Our main female is someone who is painfully shy and cripplingly skittish. There is reasoning behind it, but please refrain from berating me about it in the comments.

Fourth, I have my own little thing about the whole werewolf genre that doesn't really line up with the rest. As a heads up, in this realm the werewolves were created by the moon goddess and the humans were created by the sun god. There are other minor celestial gods, but no other major species.

Fifth, please please please point out any grammar or spelling mistakes. Sometimes autocorrect is great, other times it isn't.

Thank you so much lovelies!

~~Sammi