NOTICE

Hey guys, its Sammi.

I have some unfortunate news for you all. Eskimo Kisses will no longer be updated.

BUT DO NOT PANIC!

The story itself is not going away.

As I continued to update chapters, I realized that certain things didn't quite make sense, Adeline's relationship with Darius was advancing too quickly, and most importantly, I had absolutely no idea where I was going with the story.

You see, when I made the story I had a very vaugle plan in my head which included a timid beginning and the conflict, but nothing else. I figured that as I wrote, I would figure it out, but it is honestly just not happening for me. So, I decided to place the book under reconstruction.

The idea of the book will still remain, but I need to fully construct at least a solid idea of what I want to happen before anything can be written.

Eskimo kisses will most likely come back under a different name and have multiple tweaks within the storyline and characters. At this point, with what concepts I have in my head Adeline looks nearly 100% different than she does now. However, their basic concepts will still remain.

As for keeping the book up, I will probably keep it up and delete it a little bit into the reconstructed version of the short novel.

Sorry about that loves, but trust me, the new book should be better and make a little more sense.

Love ya!

~Sammi