Chapter 10

Vic's POV

Everything about his night was working out brilliant. I had finally got the courage to talk to Kellin, and it was going great.

Just this morning he was this beautiful guy that I passed in the hallways every now and again, but never spoke to. And now? Well, he was still beautiful, but now he could also be mine.

And I beleive me, i WANTED to make him mine, because I'd been crushing on him for years. And I dont just mean that I thought he was cute, I mean that I couldent sleep at night because I was too busy thinking about how his bedroom was set out, or what he was doing right at that moment.

But in this moment, our bodies were pressed up close to eachother, and the alcohol was making me want crazy things.

I wanted to kiss him. I didnt care about the crowd of people that enveloped us, I just wanted to wrap my arms around his neck and pull his head towards mine.

And thats exactly what I did.

I let go of his waist, and brought my hands up, tangling my fingers in his hair. I let go of all my inhibitions, all of my worries, all of my everything. I'd wanted this for so long, NEEDED this.

I breathed in just as our lips were about to touch, and pulled back a few centimetres, teasing him slightly. I swear to god I heard the softest of moans escape his lips.

And i lost it. I dove into the kiss, kissing him with everything I had, kissing his mouth so hard his lips migt have bruised. I pulled back again ever so sightly, and smiled. He was a fucking amazing Kisser. I'd heard he could sing brilliantly as well. Do i dare to think about what other wonders this boy could do with his mouth?

But I had to kiss him again, because my body craved his. Each touch of our lips was like a rush of golden uphoria spreading throughout my veins.

I wanted to take him home, I wanted to show this sexy man-beast a good time.

I broke away from the kiss, and moved my mouth towards his ear so I could whisper to him.

"Kellin?"

"yeah?" I heard im reply softly.

"come home with me."

"okay."