Chapter 5

♡♥♡♥♡♥ BEFORE WE START CAN I JUST SAY THAT IM V SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS, IM JUST TRYING TO KEEP EACH POV TO A NEW CHAPTER TO MAKE IT LESS CONFUZING, SO PLS DONT BE ANGRY WITH ME ILY. AND ALSO IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE AND THEN UPDATING FIVE TIMES IN A DAY, I JUST THOUGHT OF OF LOT OF STUFF I COULD WRITE ABOUT AND NOW IM BINGE WRITING SO BEAR WITH ME♡♥♡♥♡♥

Austin's POV

"Come on Austin" I said to my reflection. I'd spent the past three hours stood here, feeling like utter shit, making myself look as good as I could in the hopes that I'd look more put together than i feel. I practiced my smile, the same one that I practiced every morning, and tried my hardest to force the glow to reach my eyes. I guess ill leave that part to the alcohol later. Alcohol could fix anything.

Mussing my hair up one last time, I practiced that ever so wondrous grin that all the girls loved. I imagined that I was Oli, and I looked up and down at the tall man known as Austin that stood before me. "I... I love you Austin, I know ive never spoken to you before but this is the truth. I am well and truly in love with you". I sarcastically laughed to myself. Yeah, thats totally what Oli would say to me, well, if he actually fucking turned up to my parties!

Who was I kidding, what was the point in making myself look good if he wasnt even going to turn up, i was just setting myself up for disappointment.

My party was due to start in an hour, and I really should start putting drinks and snacks out.

I flicked through my albums and wondered what people might want to hear. The usual choice was pop or dubstep music, but I was feeling adventurous.  I guess its time for Bowling For Soup to be played on the larger stereo system, and not just the one in my bedroom.

Sighing, I decided that a quick trip to the album store was in order. I hopped into my chevvy, slamming the door behind me and started my engine. I smiled as Sum 41 started playing, and sang along to the lyrics. Because of the social group that I belong in, im expected to listen to mainstream music, but it really isn't my style. To be honest,  I'll listen to anything with a really strong and orgasmic bassline/drumbeat, which is why even though Heavy Metal is the best option, I will sometimes listen to Dubstep.

I pulled up outside of the store, it was still light outside because it was barely crawling up to 7pm, but the record store seemed desolate. I peered through the window, and noticed a guy sat at the back. I recognised his bright orange hair from school, but I had never really noticed him.

Pulling the door in my direction, it swung open and I walked inside. The red haired kid peered up from his guitaur, gazed at me quizically, and then got back on with what he was doing.

I walked over to the "metal" section, and began fingering through the endless rows. I peeped over the top of the stand to look at the kid. He looked at me. Both of us averted our eyes as soon as our glares crossed.

He seemed to be sat on a black beanbag among a few piles of records, with a Fender guitaur, strumming at the strings with a violent pace (most likely keeping in time to whatever was playing out of his headphones) From what I can hear, it sounded like my kind of music. I think this kid and i are gonna get along.