Chapter 3: Dad Jokes

Song: Airplane pt 2 by BTS

Y/N P.O.V

We were currently at the airport after having dinner at the boy's their dorm. Jin and Namjoon went to get the tickets. And while I was watching the crowd I noticed Min-cha eyeing Jimin. A knowing smile appeared one my face as I tapped Alice on her shoulder and pointed with my head at our blond friend. Alice noticed it and a smirk crept on her face. Namjoon and Jin returned not much later and gave everyone their tickets. I looked at the seats and saw that I would be sitting next to Jin. I smiled at him what he returned with one of his own. I quickly glanced over to the other tickets and saw that Min-cha sat next to Jimin. Alice and I exchanging knowing looks.
"Why do I have to sit next to Suga, he is always sleeping when we are flying." Hoseok complains
"Don't worry I am infront of you cry baby." I tell him.
"I need to go to the bathroom." Alice says dragging me and Min-cha after her.

"Why did we have to come, you can pee by yourself." Min-cha says confused "Is this a new thing you are into?"
"We need a girl meeting." She responds shutting up out friends rambeling.
"Why?" Min-cha asks her.
"You're starring at Jimin."
"Alice don't be ridiculous." Min-cha stutterd.
"It isn't ridiculous"
"Y/n tell Alice that she is seeing things."
"Min-cha you really are starring at him. Do you like him?" I ask her
"Okay, so maybe I have a tiny crush on Jimin." She confessed.
"Ha I knew it." Alice says clapping in her hands excited.
"Yes you were right so now that you girls know. Any advice?" Min-cha asks us
"Just be yourself and talk to him." I tell her.
"What if I embarrass myself" she says uncertain.
"You won't, believe me."
"And if you do need help I am sitting behind you." Alice tells her.
"Who is actually sitting next to you?" Min-cha asks my other friend.
"Jungkook." Alice replies
"Maybe we should head back, our plane can board any time soon." I suggest.

"finally they have returned." Taehyung saw throwing his hand happily in the air.
"So why is it that girls use the bathroom together?" Namjoon asks us with a smug grin.
"Aren't you supposed to be the example for the other members." Alice smirks raising an eyebrow. "Because it isn't polite to ask girls that."
Namjoon smiled at Alice like he just saw a new play thing. "I was just wondering maybe I can watch."
"You want to watch us pee, what a weird kink Namjoon." She responds amused.
"You don't know the half of my kinks." He smirked at her. I looked at Hoseok and saw he was trying to hold his laughter.
"Guys we need to board now." Jin says before he noticed his leader in a starring match with my black haired friend. "What is happening?"
"I Have no idea." Yoongi replies before standing up to walk to the gate.

I walked to my seat. Lucky for me I was placed on the seat next to the window. I really loved to see the little lights slowly disappear while we rise higher and higher. Jin sat down next to me.
"want to hear a joke?" he asks with sparkeling eyes.
"Sure." I reply "I would love to hear those famous dad jokes of you."
"What do you call a man with no body and no nose?
"I don't know."
"nobody nose." He replies cracking up at his own joke. His windshield laugh echoed through the plane and I couldn't help but laugh along. The whole flight went like that, him telling me a joke and me laughing at it.
*****************************

Hey guys,

I was wondering who your bias and bias wreckers are?

My bias is Jin and my wreckers are the other members. I love them so much.

I want to thank my good friend Mystery_Seeker_xox for introducing me to BTS. Their music helped through a hard time

Xx
Demi