Chapter 9: Playing matchmaker

Song: Euphoria by BTS sang by Jungkook

Alice p.o.v:

I was left confused thinking about what Y/n said earlier. Did I really like Namjoon?. I have to admit that I like teasing him and that he is really hot. After a while of being alone with my thoughts. Y/n bursted through you doorwith a grin on her face.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask her scared
"I need to show you something." Y/n says pulling you from the bed. She dragged me all the way to the basement.
"Why are we going to the basement?" I question her but she didn't reply. "Y/n answer me."
Then I heard a deep voice slightly yelling out of the basement "Tae where is Alice? You said she was hurt."
"right here." Taehyung replied when he saw me getting dragged by Y/n. Y/n let go of me and quickly sprinted at the door followed by Taehyung. I looked confused at the two disappearing upstairs before I heard the door lock.
"Those idiots, I am going to kill them" I mutter running up the stairs trying to open the door.
"it is no use, they locked us up." Namjoon says looking at me amused while I was trying to open the door.
"Why aren't you doing something? Oh great leader." I tell him sarcastic.
He let out a little laugh before walking towards you. " I think I know why they did this."
"Yeah me too, they think we are into each other." I say walking towards him.
"Are you?"
"are you?" I ask back.
"I asked you first." He replied.
"Well I asked you second." I retort looking in his eyes with a smug grin on your face. Namjoon looked at you with a smirk before he leaned in. I froze when I felt his lips on mine. But Namjoon continued kissing me. my eyes flutter shut and I responded. He smiled against my lips when he felt me react. He pushed me hard against the wall and tried to deepen the kiss. After a while I had to pull back to breath.
"Does that answer your question?" He asks me with a smirk on his face.
"Oh shut up and kiss me again you moron." I reply pulling him back to me.
"Eager?" He asks against my lips.
"For you never."
He chuckeld and kissed me back

Y/n p.o.v

I high fived Taehyung when he locked the door. "we did it." He says happy.
"Now we have to hope that they give into their feeling." I reply.
"I know Namjoon and I know he will." Tae responds walking back upstairs with you. "So Y/n what about you?"
"What about me V?" I ask him
"Who do you like." He questioned. At that moment you saw a shirtless Jin walking outside the bathroom with only a towel on his hips giving you the satisfaction of seeing his gorgeous body.my lips went dry at the sight. He saw you and Taehyung standing there, he smiled awkward before walking in his room.
I turned back to Taehyung "What was the question?"
Taehyung looked at you with a smirk "You like Jin Hyung."
"sssst." I reply covering his mouth with my hand "Only you and J-hope know."
"Why not the others?"
"Because of Yoongi." I reply.
"Awh you think Hyung will forbid you dating one of his friends."
"No, yes, I don't know." I answer "He is very protective over me since my ex."
"Y/n Listen to me" Taehyung says looking in my eyes. "Yoongi would be thrilled if he knew his sister was dating one of his best friends, because that means he knows that you will be treated right. "
"You really think so?"
"Yes and if that isn't the case, we wouldn't dare to hurt you since Yoongi can be really scary." He replied laughing.
"Thank you Tae." I reply with a smile.
"No problem little munchkin, but if you excuse me I am going to have some sex." He says disappearing in his room.
"Tae what are you doing." You can hear Jungkook ask the older boy before you quickly walked into my own room.

In the room I was greeted with the sight of a sad Hoseok on you bed. "What is wrong Hobi?"
"I can't believe you took Tae with you to couple Namjoon and Alice. You know how much I like being cupid."
"Awh I am sorry big baby, I know something that will cheer you up."
"What?" He asks carefully.
"Prank number two." I answer.
"Is it what I think it is?"
"Grab the duct tape."I reply smirking.

"They are going to murder us." Hoseok replies returing with the duct tape.
"No they won't ,they need their hope." I tell him.
"true, well who are the unlucky ones?"
"Namjoon and Alice are in the basement, jimin and Min-cha aren't here and I don't want to disturb Vkook."
"Vkook?" He asks me
"yeah their ship name." you tell him.
"So that means that Jin and Suga are left." He responds smirking.