Chapter 7: Pranks

Song: Run by BTS

Y/N P.O.V

The next morning I was rudely waken up from my slumber by no one other than Jung Hoseok.
"let me sleep." I complain pulling the covers over my head.
"No it is prank time." He replies removing the covers in one swift move. My eyes peered open at those words and I jumped out of bed.
"let me get the waterballoons." I Squeal softly running towards the bathroom with the ballons where we  filled them. After tapping for a while we walked out with an entire arsenal of waterballoons.

"So who is our first victim?" I ask him.
"What about Jin and Namjoon." He suggest with a smirk , I nod agreeing with him before we quietly walked towards their room. I tried to open the door without making any noise, trying not to wake them up yet. As the door creaked open, Jin his bed came in sight first. He looked so peaceful sleeping, I almost felt quilty for what we were about to do. But now is no time for feelings so I did it any way and threw the balloons on him, while Hoseok attacked Namjoon. We laughed and ran to the next room while they shouted at us. Taehyung and Jungkook were nextdoor, they were cuddling each other but Hoseok disturbed their cuddling time by throwing the balloons on them. Taehyung immediately woke up while Jungkook slept through the attack not noticing what had just occured. Hoseok screamed in pure panic when Taehyung lunged for him. I ran out of the room into my own room, Hiding from Taehyung. Hoseok had ran to his own room where he stayed with my brother and Jimin. I turn around to see my friends still sleeping, a naughty thought popped up in my head before I attacked then aswell. When the balloon hit Alice she opened her eyes and saw me standing there with balloons. An evil spark could be see in her eyes. I yelled as Alice stood up from her bed and ran out of the room where I bumped into Hoseok who also had ran out of his own room followed by an angry Yoongi
"Run" He yells at me. Together we ran down the stairs. Only to be greeted downstairs by a fuming Jin, Namjoon and the couple. I squeaked and tried to run back up but there stood the others. I looked at Hoseok fearful.
"It was good knowing you." Hoseok cries out before running straight into the people downstairs. He almost knocked them over but they catched him and dragged him outside.
"I am to young to die." He yells as he gets dragged away from me. Then I was picked up by my brother and he walked with me over his shoulder to the yard. I glanced behind him and noticed Yoongi was walking towards the pool. Wait why didn't I know this vacation house had a pool you thought. The realization of what he was about to do kicked in and I started to beg for him to let me go.
"Please Oppa, put me down."
" Not happening." Yoongi responds
"pretty please, I am your only sister."
"that is exactly why you need to learn you lesson." He says before dropping me without any hesitation in the pool. I came up gasping for air and when I looked around and saw that Hoseok had also landed in the pool.
"that is payback." Jimin shouts his hair still dripping wet from the balloons Hoseok probably dropped on him.
"Okay we won't do it anymore. Can you at least pull us out." I surrender putting my hands up. Jimin took it one of them and trief to lift me out but I pulled him in the pool. I laughed as Jimin came up again and then I heard Taehyung yell "cannonball" before jumping into the pool. Everyone soon joined in except for Min-cha, who looked at us amused.
"Come in the water Min-cha." Alice yells at her while jumping on Namjoon his back.
"No thank you I am good." She replies. But Jimin got out the pool and walked towards her. "Jimin what are you doing?" Min-cha asks as Jimin picked her up and ignored her question.
"PARK JIMIN PUT ME DOWN!"
"As you wish." He replies before throwing her in the pool. Jimin jumped in after her with a smile. She glared at him but he swam towards her and wrapped her legs around his waist. She blushed at the gesture. I looked at Alice and saw she was also watching the interaction from our blond friend and her crush.
"No I have to shower again." I could hear Min-cha complain.
"I can help you." Jimin replies.
"Maybe you should" Min-cha says surprised by her own confidence. Jimin his eyes widened he didn't know how fast to get out of the pool dragging Min-cha after him. My eyes locked with Alice who was just as confused as me. I was processing what just happened until someone set me on his shoulders. I looked down to see that I was sitting on Jin his very broad shoulders. Alice was also raised by Namjoon and Taehyung climbed on Yoongi .
"Chickenfight." Jungkook yells sitting on Hoseok his shoulders.