Chapter 12: Jin

Song: Piep piper by BTS

Jin p.o.v:

After saving J-hope from the rage that is Min Yoongi, I walked back to my room thinking about Y/n. I let myself fall on the bed. 'why would she ran out? Doesn't she feel the same way? Did I do something wrong?' Suddenly I was woken up from my thoughts by a smiling Namjoon. When he noticed my pained expression his smile disappears and he looked at me with a concerned look "What is wrong?"
"Nothing."
"I know you longer than today." He says raising his eyebrow.
"Okay well I kisses Y/N."
"Really? I didn't think you had it in in you." Namjoon says as result you punched his shoulder. He laughed what earned him a chuckle from me. After you two stopped laughing you let out a deep breath. "I thought you liked her? Why the sad expression?" Namjoon asks.
"I do but she ran out after the kiss, so I don't think she feels the same way."
"You are a idiot you know." Namjoon says hitting the back of your head "Do you even remember what the reason was for inviting her to this trip?"
"Because we wanted to help her get over her no good ex-boyfriend." I reply clenching my jaw.
"Put two and two together Jin. She is afraid to get hurt"
"So you're saying I am going to hurt her?" I ask hurt
"No you're not listening, she is scared to get hurt again after that douchebag cheated on her." Namjoon explains
"I will never hurt her."
"I know that, but does she?"
I sighed " you're right. thank you Namjoon, I really needed this conversation."
"Your welcome."
"Namjoon can I ask one more thing?"
"Go ahead."
"Where were you all day? I haven't see you around since this morning." I ask him curious
The younger boy blushed "Taehyung and Y/n locked me in the basement with Alice."
"Awh V playing matchmaker, be happy it wasn't J-hope or he would let you guys locked up until the next morning." I reply chuckeling
"true." Namjoon says smiling.
"What happened in the basement what makes you so happy?" I ask him cocking my head to the side.
"I kissed her." He replies
"Awh my little brother is growing up." I tease him.
"Shut up and go to sleep." Namjoon says groaning before walking to the bathroom "I am taking a shower."