Chapter 10: Pranks 2

Song: DNA by BTS

Y/n p.o.v

"I will prank Yoongi and you can prank Jin." Hoseok says.
"Where are they actually?" I ask him.
"Yoongi is asleep on the couch and Jin was taking a shower when I came into your room."
"Yeah I Think I saw Jin going to his room." I nodded
"good luck my weird friend." He tells me before walking downstairs.

I walked towards Jin his room and opened the door. As I entered quietly I noriced that he wasn't wasn't there. I pouted but then my gaze fell on the pink hoodie on his bed. I picked it up and hugged it tight, inhaling the sweet smell that was emitting from it. It was really soft and smelled like him. I put the hoodie down and looked around the room. But then I heard the door open and it made me freeze in my place when one all to familiar voice spoke "To what do I own this visit?"
I turned around and saw Jin standing in the doorway smirking at me, leaning against the door. I smiled innocently keeping the roll of duct tape behind my back.
"what are you hiding Y/n." Jin asks walking closer to me, making me take a step back until my back was against the wall.
"Nothing." I stutter when I noticed how close he was ,
"Do I make your nervous?" He asks. I starred in his eyes what caused a million thoughts to run through my head. He used my distracted mind as an advantage and grabbed the roll behind my back. "What were you going to do with this?" he asks holding the duct tape up.
"It was Hoseok his idea." I blurt out. Sorry Hobi.
"Really?" He asks cocking a eyebrow.
"Jin you're making me nervous." I say trying to steady my breath
"And why is that?" he questioned taking another step towards me before he placed his hands on either side of my head on the wall. I tried to say something but it only came out as gibberish. "You know Y/n, you are making me nervous too." He replies before placing his lips on mine. My eyes widened at his action but it didn't took long before I answered his kiss. I closed my eyes and let Jin take control as I roamed my hands through his hair while his hands landed on my waist pulling me even closer to him. His lips left mine and made their way down the side of my neck. At this display of affection my legs turned to jelly and I thought I would faint when his lips sucked on my sweet spot. I couldn't help to let out rasped breath before I softly moaned out his name. Hearing his name encouraged Jin to continue what he was doing. I tilted my head a little to give him better access. But before we could go any further we heard a high pitch scream that belonged to J-Hope. I immediately pushed Jin of Me and touched my lips that were still swollen from kissing.
"We can't" I say before running out of the room, leaving a sad and confused Jin behind.

I ran downstairs where I saw Yoongi chasing Hoseok. I ignored it and walked to the basement, unlocking the door and stormed inside, Namjoon looked up at the noise and Alice ran to me when she saw  my puffy eyes.
"I need to talk to you." I tell her on the verge of crying before dragging her after me
"See you later." Alice yelled to Namjoon before she followed me.
We walked to the stairs and saw Jin standing in the hallway trying to keep Yoongi from murdering Hoseok. Yoongi was covered in duct tape and his hands were bound together. Jin his eyes met mine and he tried to come over to us. But I stormed upstairs and directly opened my bedroom door pushing a confused Alice inside.