Chapter 1 - Hello everybody! This is me

Word count: 658 according to wattpad draft counter

Full chapter name: Chapter 1 - Hello everybody! This is me

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my name is Julia and I have been putting off posting fanfictions since like 2010/2013. Hello 2018/2019/2020, I'm only a few years late...

I have been obsessing over a lot off celebrities, characters and movies it became apart of me. I life in The Netherlands (hallo mensen die toevallig mijn verhalen lezen, laat me weten of je vertaalde versies wilt zien en of je überhaupt men verhalen leest!). I have a partner (his name is @SirMaser here on wattpad) who supports me through thick and thin and we try our best to encourage the other in their carrier choices. I think that baby sloths are the foundation off peace. I also own an axolotl witch is also a magical creature to me. 

I got hit by a car and now have a brain injury, making my goals to work in a lab almost impossible but opening the door off my real dream of becoming a writer/an author. Hopefully this is one step in the right direction. Obviously this makes my life difficult but seeming it's a few years back every period off time I can manage slightly better. I can't get better as in back to my before accident self-health but I can start each day with a positive mind set and handle situations better by learning from how much energy I can spare on certain tasks seeming how little I have.

Anyways, not going into to many details (which I think I already did in some ways?) seeming I want my life to stay somewhat private (I mean as far as that go's because my Instagram and twitter have been around for so long with almost nothing useful on it. Except that twitter rant about 'me before you' because I still stand by that!!!).

I hope you guys enjoy what I make, because in the end I just want someone saying "screw it, tomorrow is an important day, or I'm free all day long and don't have any plans anyway, but I can't stop reading this chapter I just have to know what happens next!!! Woeps it's 3 in the morning, oh well it was totally worth it!" like I sometimes did and just make them feel happy if they don't fit in or struggle with anything really. I know people can be mean and dislike my stuff but please don't send hate, just shrug and go to another fanfiction because we fans off the community should have each other's backs and not get all mad and rude about something that was written about one off our favourite celebrity or character crushes. 

Important! Please if you like what I wrote leave a vote or a nice comment, and don't hesitate to just message me. And please don't steal. I worked hard for this so obviously I don't own the characters from movies or what not but I'll try to add another copyright warning in the stories themselves seeming the plots and own characters are mine and I'm not saying other couldn't have come up with the same ideas but please have some respect. Thank you!

So after my first chapter with a little get to know me I'm planning on covering the genres, themes and such in the next chapters for the fanfictions on my wattpad page @ladyjuliapearle. Feel free to comment any suggestions you'd like to see (and if it's available to watch somewhere in case I haven't seen it yet).

Also sorry in advance if there might be any grammatical errors, I'm trying my best to filter them out but autocorrect and google can only help you in so many ways.

Again, thanks to all off you from whatever place you read this and for sticking around!

Enjoy and as I always say; 'forget about the world, and sink into a story..' #quotingmyself

-Julia