10 - Mark, Dark and Wilford

Word count: 723?! according to wattpad draft counter

Full chapter name: Chapter 10 - Mark, Dark and Wilford

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark Edward Fischbach was born in Honolulu, Hawaii and is known online as Markiplier. He studied biomedical engineering but dropped out to pursue his YouTube career.

He is mostly known for his playthroughs of indie and horror games, including the Five Nights at Freddy's series, his first playthrough 'Amnesia: The Dark Descent', Minecraft, and a lot more. Mark has collaborated on sketch comedy and gaming videos with a number of fellow YouTubers, including Jacksepticeye, LordMinion777 and Muyskerm. He also stars in Five Nights at Freddy's: The Musical and other great sketches.

Darkiplier is recognized as a separate being from Mark, rather than a personality. He is the darker, more evil version of Mark. The difference can be seen in the video effect glitches and his voice being layered. He often wears black eye-liner and a suit to reinforce his villain status.

Even though Dark is seen by fans as a romantic figure, Mark says he is not your friend and is only here to use you. Dark tries to gain the trust of the viewers, acting calm and seductive to allure them into believing him. Sometimes his hate and anger break through and as a result he cracks, showing his true self.

In 'Who Killed Markiplier?' we get to know more off Darkiplier's origin and it is revealed that he is a fusion of Damien and Celine's minds in the body of the District Attorney, mixed with an unknown entity that existed in the house for decades.

William J. Barnum, the Colonel, Wilford Warfstache is Markiplier's most well-known alter ego. Wilford is a journalist, a news reporter and he had his own talk show. (William is not to be confused with JIM the news reporter in WKM). Warfstache plays in multiple videos off Mark and other youtubers who did sketches with Mark as Wilford.

In 'Who Killed Markiplier?' he prefers to be called The Colonel. He was originally a safari hunter, though evidence shows that he was becoming paranoid and losing grip on his sanity. The last of his sanity shattered when he killed the District Attorney. When the District Attorney raised from the dead (now possessed by Darkiplier (the fusion of Damien, Celine and the unknown entity from the house)) The Colonel was convinced that every murder he committed was simply a game afterwards and death held no meaning. He would simply think everyone would just wake up, as if the others were playing a cruel joke or game on him.

At some point after the event he changed his name to Wilford Warfstache, dyed his moustache pink and left the life he lived behind.

In "Wilford 'MOTHERLOVING' Warfstache" we are several years after the events of WKM where Wilford still retains a piece of his sanity by running from the Detective. He has gone through several different personas, but stuck with a dancer that now has a pink afro.

Wilford is found in a dance club by the Detective and brought in but breaks out of his restrains now and then defying the laws of nature and physics. Warfstache tells Abe facts from the past and future, and even though he tells Abe he's sorry about what happened, he makes the detective so confused because he just can't understand. This leaves The Detective breaking apart. Warfstache tells him to go with the flow and the video ends with them both joining a group by dancing in the club and ignoring the bending of reality.

So... This chapter went a little over board on information because I felt like I needed to coffer Mark, Dark and Wilford. There is more stuff about Wilford then Dark and I wanted to portray them as good as possible. So I'm sorry I didn't elaborated more on Mark (or Dark for that matter). I can add it if you'd like? Just let me know.

I'm not a 100% certain wich character(s) I will write about because I don't think a lot off people will read it, but I definitely feel like I should at least give it a try. And if it doesn't work out, I did my research and made this! So who knows what's next..

Let's find out together along the magical ways off fanfictions!