Base Battle

An alarm flashes red light everywhere.

Newtralizer causing electricity to absorb from him.

"Rakka rakka, delicious electricity", said K'Vathrak as he drain electricity from a bunch of cables.

Meanwhile in the maze-like hallway, Ash, Max, Pidge, Ruby, and Natsu split up.

Ash encountered Newtie, "Oh no, not you again"

"The little boy with that yellow rat, come to stop me", said Newtralizer.

"We will but I won't let Pikachu use any Electric-type moves", said Ash.

"Pika pikachu", said Pikachu who agree.

"Really but I thought all of that rodents move are mostly electricity, well I do need a recharge".

"Alright Pikachu, let just use Quick Attack and Iron Tail repeatedly!", commanded Ash.

"Pika, pika pika pika", said Pikachu as charge toward Newtie and give a tail whip made of steel.

"Now Bulbasaur & Sceptile, help Pikachu!", commanded Ash as he summon his two Grass-type starters from his PokéBalls.

"Bulbasaur", said Bulbasaur then he use Razor Leaves.

"Sceptile", said Sceptile then he use Bullet Seed.

In another room, Dagur crash to the base like a missile and smell something.

He flap his wings to clear himself with the rumble and saw a familiar human and a horned wingless dragon.

"Oh it you", said Max.

"Yar yar", barked Chomp angrily.

"Well well, isn't the humans who are friends with these wingless extinct dragon wannabe", said Dagur fiercely.

"Well not scare of you, and neither is Chomp, let take him down", said Max.

"You and your domestic freak dare to fight me ", said Dagur.

"Dino Slash, Triceratops Roar!", shouted Max as Chomp turn into a full grown adult.

"Seriously child, this again", said Dagur then flew up in the air.

"Thunder Bazooka", shouted Max with his card & Dinosaur Holder.

Chomp jump in the air, spin like a drill with electricity, and tackle Dagur.

"Ow that hurt but you gave me some electricity, so take this!", shouted Dagur then he shoot his electric breath to Chomp.

"Tag Team!", shouted Max with another card he slash to his Holder.

The pawpawsaurus came in and block the electric breath for Chomp.

Another room, Pythor is just slithering around until someone step on his tail.

"Ow, my tail!", shouted Pythor and saw Ruby with her Cresent Scythe, "Oh it the huntress".

"Pythor, I knew a smell a snake around here", said Ruby as get prepared herself.

"What wrong Little Red, did the Big Bad Snake scared you", said Pythor.

"I'm not afraid of snakes, I've encountered Grimms that have snake heads that make you look less as a threat", said Ruby.

"Hey did say what big eyes you have or what big hand you or what large mouth you...", said Pythor then he strike with his mouth but Ruby evade.

"Sorry but this story need to change a little", said Ruby as she turned her scythe into a rifle and shoot at Pythor buy he turned invisible.