Team Black vs. Sentinel & Nemesis

"Oh crap, what the heck are those things!", shouted Lucy.

"Target required: now retrieve", said the tall purple and blue roboot.

"Groh graaaaaaaaaa", growl the humanoid creature then shoot tendrils at Lucy and grab her by the waist.

"Why do bad stuff always happy to me!", screamed Lucy then extended pulled by the monster but stop by being grab by Serena and Zoe.

"Just hang on", said Serena as she hold on to Lucy's leg.

"We'll help you let go", said Zoe as she also hold on to Lucy's leg.

"Okay Jaune, take care of the tendril, I'll get these two", said Keith as he charge toward the two giants.

"Never fear, Jaune Arc is here!", shouted Jaune as he swing his sword and cut the tendril, now letting Lucy be free.

"Grahhhhh", growl the humanoid as he hold his rocket launchers and point it to Keith, he launch multiple of them but he was to fast.

"Nice try ugly, did your mama teach you how aim that thing", said Jaune taunting.

"Threat identified: a 20 year old alien-human hybrid boy, a 17 year old, a 10 year old girl, a 12 year old girl, and a 17 year old girl", said the robot as he enter the fight.

"Graaaaaaaaaa!", growled the humanoid the tendrils pop out everywhere on his body, spewing light green blood and launch them at Lucy.

Keith and Jaune swing there swords and slice the many tendrils.

The robot head to Lucy as the boys are focusing on the humanoid.

"Nice try, but you have to get threw us", said Serena.

"And there no way to get your mechanical hands on Lucy.", said Zoe.

Paris, Braixen, and Rhinox are standing in the middle.

"Creatures identified: rhino-like creature, bipedal fox-like creations, and Parasaurolophus", said the robot.

"Let see can a machine can handle us, Rhinox use Hyper Beam and Braixen use Flamethrower", said Serena then his Pokémon obey.

"Metal Wing!", shouted Zoe as she slash her card to her Dino Holder, three pterosaurs appear and charge like jet fighters.

"Defensive shield activated", said the robot then an energy force field surrounded it, blocking all attacks.

"Whoa, these two guys are tough but do they want from me", said Lucy.

The humanoid charge and push the boys over while the robot flew and did the same thing, they both are heading toward Lucy.

"Hey Lucy, watch out!", shouted Keith.

"Summon one of your spirit!", shouted Serena.

"Okay, maybe I'll pick...", said Lucy then the two goliath collide, making everything dust to see.

As the dust finally clear away, the two brutes are in a hole and don't have Lucy.

"Are you alright, I got you now", said Loke as he carried Lucy bridal style and landed on the ground.

"Well, thank you Loke but no funny business", said Lucy.

"So punishment for me princess", said Virgo in a hole.

"No, just a thank you Virgo", said Lucy.

"So who are guys, what their deal", said Loke.

"I wish I knew, seem like the same old taking Lucy routine", said Lucy.