Chapter Thirty-Seven: Old Networks

Autumn woke up to a bad smell, it was a smell of blood. Fresh blood. She looked to the left of her and Pierce wasn't in the bed with her, she looked to the left of her to check the time on her alarm clock. 

3:00 AM. The witching hour. 

Autumn slowly gotten out of bed. The house was quiet, and not in that comforting way. There was blood literally everywhere now. Where was Pierce? Why was there blood on the floor of their bedroom? What the fuck was happening? 

Autumn went downstairs to the kitchen and turned on the light. What she saw was truly miserable. Pierce was dead on the kitchen counter! Autumn was unable to move. She was in shock, she wanted to scream but she couldn't. 

But then, everything went dark. 

Autumn bolted up from her bed, screaming, She looked to the left of her, Pierce was beside her. 

"Baby, are you okay?!" Pierce asked, concerned. 

Autumn was unable to speak for a moment. She looked to the right of her. The clock showed 5:30 AM. It was all just a dream. A fucked up one too. 

"D-Dream." Autumn finally managed to say. 

Pierce wrapped his arms around her and laid her back down on the bed. 

"C'mon. Let's go  back to bed." Pierce responded. He comforted her until she fell back asleep again. 

It was hard for Autumn to fall back asleep. It was understandable why, for what she saw in her dream, or whatever it was. But it was freaky that's for damn sure. 

When Autumn woke up, it was 7:00 AM. Pierce was already out of bed. Autumn quickly got dressed. She wore a Black & Saints Purple Women's Baby Doll, black and state gray track jacket, black bell-bottom jeans and Black Sports Shoes w/strap. 

When Autumn got down from the stairs from getting dressed, brushing her hair and teeth she went downstairs. Pierce was about to leave the house. 

"Where are you going?" Autumn asked, anxiously. 

"I'm going to go around looking for Dirt on the Brotherhood." Pierce responded, casually. 

"Oh." Autumn responded. 

Pierce walked to Autumn and gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

"Everything is fine. I promise. You're doing great." Pierce told her smoothly. 

"I am?" Autumn question as she went into a hug with Pierce. 

"You are. I need to go now, okay?" Pierce said, hugging Autumn. 

"Okay." Autumn responded. 

Pierce kissed Autumn on the lips before leaving. Once Pierce left Autumn decided to go to the hideout. She had nothing else to do, so going to the hideout would be the best option.  When Autumn arrived to the hideout, Johnny was there.