twenty

Harry and I went horse riding. I always saw him do this as he patrolled my village, watching and protecting the lowly. He was so kind, unlike his comrades. They did not care. All they were looking for was trouble, so they can kill the theif or crook or murderer and win the lord's favor.

The more the lord likes you, the more land is given to you. Some knights never killed a theif or hoodlum so they never obtained land. Others killed and got killed. It all depended on how Zayn felt that morning. Whether or not he felt generous.

Harry was not like Zayn. He is not like anyone I have ever met. Harry is pure and overflowing with kindness. I admire his being, and aspire to grow closer to him until we join as one. His mind is so beautiful, I want to think like him.

"Favorite pastry?"

"I adore cake. Any cake, I do not discriminate in color, flavor, or icing." Harry says which makes me smile. I leaned back into him, watching the water peacefully. Our two horses were on the sand, laying and resting there. We had been here for the entire day talking,  eating and marveling at the beautiful sea. "Biggest fear." Harry asked.

My inquiry seemed silly compared to the thought provoking questions he asked.

"Being forgotten.. there is no greater pain than grieving someone who is right beside you."

"I've never forgotten you."

"I know, love. If you could have one power what would it be?"

"I would fly. I would leave the manor and live a life of my own with just you me and our family."

"Maman too?" I ask, admiring the inks on his bare chest.

"Of course." Harry says.

"Happiest moment of your life?"

"All the time when I'm near you."

"Sincerely?" He asked, a smile playing at his beautiful lips.

"I swear."

He plants a long kiss on my lips. We were smiling throughout the kiss, shuffling on the sand to become nude. He kissed my body and we became one physically on the beach. My moans were silenced by the waves and the heat on the sand only intensified my high.

I was a moaning mess beneath him, craving him more and more. He was so caring and sweet. It only added to his allure and he slowly became a drug to me. I screamed in pleasure once we released together. My body shook in joy as I attempted to put my clothing on once again. He stopped me, taking the clothing out of my hand.

I held his hand, confusion written across my face as he just stared at me. My nude body was completely exposed yet I did not feel nude. I felt comfortable as he admired me. I felt like the art Zayn plastered over the walls in our home.

I shuddered as Harry kissed every inch of my body, front and back, before dressing me in his shirt. "I love you so much." He said on the last kiss, which was on my lips.

I giggled into the kiss, whispering an "I love you too."