Chapter 19: Confession

Andii's POV

"Mitch, I need to tell you something." He glared daggers at me which I don't blame him since I did set the house on fire but he's going to want to kill me now, "I killed Jerome, I lied okay? I lied about everything! You guys just don't acknowledge how we are all together! She bought us together, she builted this house, she found most of you guys and bought you back here! She's the reason we are together untill now! You can try to find me and kill me Mitch but you'll never find Yumi, NEVER!!" I yelled at them and then ran off into the forest.

I kept on running and running until I saw mobs spawning everywhere, trying to kill me. I sliced them down with my diamond sword I sworn to protect her with, left and right they all fall down at my feet. I continued walking until reached a cliff and that's where I saw Yumi sitting next to a zombie? I hid behind a tree, sneaking behind to hear their coversation.

"So... What happened to you?" Yumi asked the zombie who appearently CAN TALK! "Well... I wasn't a human at all in my life, I was created by summoning! He gave me the ability to talk and such things that normal zombies can't do!" The zombie smiled at her. He? Who's he? "Oh then how did you get here?" Yumi said looking at the zombie, "Well, how do I explain this? Ha, right! I was taking a walk where this boy name Bodil suddenly popped out of no where and teleported me to a damn cell! At first I didn't know what they meant for capturing me but then I over heard their coversation. They said something about getting revenge and getting me to bait a girl named 'Yumi' who appearently made him into this demonic creature thing, into a trap! He doesn't even look human in any way!" The zombie explained which made Yumi cry, the zombie immediately hugged her and whispered something to her that made her stop crying.

Yumi's POV

After I heard her say that, I bursted into tears as she hugged me. "It'll be okay, no one's going to hurt you I promise." She whispered softly into my ears. My bunny ears flopped down onto the side of my head as I shiver in her arms. She reminds me so much of Andii, I miss her so much! I sigh looking down the cliff I wanted to jump off but yet I didn't want to I then heard movement behind us and I turn around seeing someone behind the tree I close my eyes and look back at the cliff 'There here to kill me..' I said to myself and the zombie gets up and soon "WHOA!" My eyes open "Andii?!" I get up and see the zombie about to attack Andii but she stopped and Andii hugs me "DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!" She yells hugging me even tight and I hug back "I'm sorry.." I apologized a bit of more tears come down my eyes Andii stops hugging me and stares at the zombie with her sword in hand "She's okay Andii" I tell her and she nods putting it down, and that's when I quickly stare at Andii "W-Why are you here?! You should be with the others!" I was worried about Andii being out since what happened last time she was out here and she was quiet and held her arm "Well, I guess you could say I'm maybe now a threat to them?" She says confused and I was confused "What do you mean?!" I was concerned of what had happened Andii sighs "Well, I set the place on fire.. and I told Mitch that I killed Jerome.." Andii explains and I was looking at her with a disbelief face.. "You set the house on fire?.." I said and she nods and my jaws drop "So maybe next time I see Mitch he'll target me" She sounds a bit nervous about that.

"Well we both are on the run now" I said she nods and we then heard footsteps "Mitch calm down! It's not safe in there!" It was Vikk, us three then look around of where to run "Come follow me! I know this place well enough!" The zombie says and we follow I was behind her while Andii was behind me and she lead us to a safe place for now it was a cave, no mobs were in there and I start to pant cause of the run so did Andii "Y-Yup Mitch wants to kill me!" Andii says with a weak smile and I look at her "We'll make sure he doesn't" The zombie says and I nod while Andii smiles, then soon on Andii fell asleep quickly which I tried too but I was too paranoid about what if they'll come and kill us, so I lied awake and I look at the zombie seeing her sleeping too? Oh, I then tried to get comfortable but nothing. I kept turning trying to find a comfortable way to sleep but I wants able too I mumble to myself and I look seeing Andii twitching and shaking in her sleep I was worried her for maybe she's having a bad, bad nightmare I thought.

She then mutters a word 'D-Do---' and she screams and gets up swiftly tears in her eyes, she then covers her mouth "Andii you okay?" I crawl close to her and she looks at me before smiling "I-I'm okay!..." She says and I could try she was lying since the crack in her voice I look at her wanting her to tell the truth "I'm fine! I just get night terrors! It's okay!" Andii then starts to laugh it off while wiping her tears away "Just go to sleep, you must be tired" She tells me, and she hugs me "Goodnight Yummy!" She says and lays back down on the ground 'Y-Yummy?' I was confused of what she just called me and also confused of what just happened.. I'm worried for her... really worried.