"take a seat"

it had been two weeks since cameron had come back from filming for mamma mia 2 and in a couple weeks she would have to fly out to america for the world premiere of the movie.

it was friday morning and cameron was preparing for an interview with marvel. she was secretly going to auditions for a role in one of their new movies but she decided not to tell friends so they didn't get their hopes up. tom was already working with marvel as he plays spiderman and obviously chris hemsworth, evans and seb worked with marvel so she didn't want them to know about her auditioning. the only person she told was her brother jacob, who for the first time in her life had actually become close.

she was doing her makeup in the bathroom whilst her brother was doing his hair when he said,
"thanks for telling me, i really appreciate it" cameron smiled happily at her brothers comment.
"well i had to tell someone. i couldn't keep it in any longer!" she chuckled making him laugh.
"we're taking a taxi , right ??" he asked and cam nodded,
"yeah, the people who work for marvel are sending one here for us."
"wow, that's so cool!" he replied washing the hair gel off his greasy hands.

the taxi pulled up and the two of them got in after saying bye to their family.
"hello" cam said politely.
"hi, is it alright to turn the radio on??" he asked kindly and the two nodded in the back. the song 'valerie' by amy whinehouse came on and cameron started dancing to it, making the taxi driver and jacob laugh.
————————————————————
group chat- chris h, chris e, seb, cam

chris h: hey guys
cam: hiiiiii
chris e: yo yoooo

cam: whatssss up 🤙🏼

seb: heya dudes and dudet :)

chris h: i have a surprise for you 😁

cam: omg what is it !!! 🤪

chris e: tell us

seb: yes tell us now !!

chris h: okay ...

chris h: i'm coming to america for cameron's friggin premiere !!!!

cam: omgggggg yayyyyy yes !! get in ! i'm so happy right now !! jacob looks so confused as to why i'm happy 😂😂❤️

chris e: okay mate, you do realise loads of people are going 🤦🏼‍♀️

seb: including all us , evans it's exciting

cam: yes yes it is ! oh shizzle i can't wait to see you guys ❤️❤️ anyway i gotta go byeeee biatchessss

chris h: love ya kiddo bye 🌏

chris e: bye bitch 😂💘

seb: toodloooo ❤️
————end of conversation —————
"thanks mate" jacob said getting out the taxi followed by cameron,
"cheers , byeeee" the two walked into the building and towards the reception desk.
"hi, i'm" cam began but was cut off by a lady walking towards them,
"cameron brown, and i'm guessing this is jacob brown?? follow me please."
"um yeah. okay, bye" cam said waving to the other woman behind the desk.
"jacob can wait here whilst you go in miss brown." the lady suddenly stopped and pointed at a chair by a larger glass door. the woman walked away leaving her sweet scent behind.
"umm, okay then. see you in a bit buddy" cam said hugging her 13 year old brother.
"good luck, i know you'll do great cammy" he smiled reassuringly. she nodded taking a deep breath and walked in...
"hello miss brown, take a seat."