Chapter Seven

The end of the night was drawing close but David and I wanted to live whilst we were young, so we kept the atmosphere at a high.

"You look so beautiful," David whispered seductively into my delicate earhole. "I just want to take you on this dancefloor, right now..."

I almost choked on my own oxygen, and felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"David!" I scolded him for saying such dirty things in a crowded place. His thin and chapped, yet ever so desirable lips perked into a lopsided smirk, reminiscent of something in many fanfics I had read on Wattpad before this evening.

He held out his hand to me, and winked-- oh no...

DAVID POV

She was earth shatteringly beautiful.

My eyes hurt just looking at her. They couldn't take another second of trying to decode the undeniably perfect genetics that gently created the most gorgeous creature to have graced this planet. God, I loved her.

I wanted to write endless songs about her, scream about her, curse about her; anything. Whenever I wasn't with her, I wasn't whole. I needed her like a boy needs his mother's side (awesome song by the way guys we love it at the green). This was getting too much for me, and for little David. The excitement in my pants was getting pretty obvious by now, and it grew each time she sashayed around in that tight pink dress...

Stop it David! I mentally scolded myself. I knew I had to wait. She wanted to be with her friends! Not with me.

"You look so beautiful," I leaned into her pretty little ear, unable to contain my confession any longer, "I just want to take you on this dancefloor, right now..."

I felt her ears burning up from the touch of my hot breath and smiled to myself, satisfied with the feelings I knew I gave her. I heard her breathing come out muffled.

"David!"

She stopped grinding on my dick through our clothes and turned around to face me.

A sheen of sweat covered her angelic face, but it appeared more like a heavenly glow. My breath was almost taken away by how hot she looked in that moment, telling me off like I was a naughty school boy...

I smirked at the thought, and her grin widened as she noticed my expression.

I winked at her, and held out my huge hand, wiggling my callused fingers. Charlotte's sky-blue eyes almost popped out of her head.

"Come on baby girl," I said, my voice sounding husky. "There's a surprise waiting for you in our room..."

***