Shrek's Sex Dungeon

As Shrek Opened the door, Cuphead and Bendy watched and anticipated to see what kind of sexy fucking shit would be behind those doors. Shrek garbed Cuphead's dick in one hand and Bendy's dick in the other hand and walked hem down a long, dark, throbbing staircase. The stairs were covered in cum and dried poop. Shrek garbed a torch shaped like a dildo and continued walking down the cum covered stairs. They finally got to the bottom of the stairs and Shrek turned on a sticky light switch and when the lights turned on, Cuphead and Bendy could not believe there eyes. It was a massive sex dungeon, full of sex toys, handcuffs Shrek stole from the police, and those black costumes that you wear to have kinky sex. Bendy and Cuphead were excited to do kinky shit with Shrek. As they walked around their feet would get a little bit stick to the sticky floor. Cuphead and Bendy notesed lots of skeletons with destroyed ass holes lying around everywhere. Shrek garbed a pair of stolen handcuffs and chained Bendy to a cum covered mattress. Bendy got a huge boner and started cumming everywhere. Cuphead sucked Bendy throbbing penis which made Bendy cum in his mouth and Cuphead drank it all like a nigga. Shrek fucked Cuphead's ass hole which made him moan like a bitch. Cuphead got up and kissed Shrek passionately with all the cum all over his tongue. Cuphead lifted Bendy's ass hole up and fucked it so damn hard that Bendy's ass started to bleed ink which fell out of his ass onto the ground with all of the cum. Cuphead licked up the inky cum than liked Bendy's ass. Shrek garbed a 4 foot long spiky black dildo. He put the dildo up Cuphead's ass witch made him moan a hell of a lot. Shrek trusted the dildo in the Cuphead's ass witch made him cum out of his ass and mouth. After 2 days a kinky fucking sex, Shrek got Cuphead and brought Cuphead back into the swamp house and closed the door leading to the dungeon, leaving Bendy handcuffed inside with no food of water to consume like he did with Shrek and Cuphead's pee pees. Shrek and Cuphead were about to have more kinky sex on the table next to Fiona's corpse but they got a knock at the door.

To Be Continued