Chapter 1

Zendaya's P.O.V
I woke up early in the morning. I wanted to get a head start, because I'm going to the set of The Greatest Showman today. I take a shower and get ready. By then it was 8:30. I was supposed to be there at 10 with my little cousin. I go to the other room of the hotel (it has two rooms). All her stuff was scattered everywhere, typically, she was also, spread out on her bed. "Skye wake your ass up," I said yanking the covers off of her.

"Noooooo," She said softly. Still half asleep.

"What did you say to me?"

"NO!"

I grabbed her foot and dragged her off the bed. She hit her head on the floor. "Owwww, Daya your so annoying."

"Same to you too, now get up we have to go soon." She got up and go to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. About an hour she came out. We both ate and then left.

When we got to the place Skye waited outside for Darnell and her friend Vivian. I went in side to meet everyone. I looked around and saw Hugh Jackman standing around with a man who I think is the director Micheal Gracey. I went up to them.

"Zendaya," Micheal said, "I'm Micheal Gracey, and I'm sure you know who this is."

"Yep," I said popping the P.

"Your other co-star will be here soon," Hugh said.

I asked, "Who is it?"

Micheal answered, "You'll just have to wait and see. For now you can go practice your trapeze. Yahya, who is playing your brother WD Wheeler."

I got wired up and was about to go up. I was a little scared. The one I'm used to practicing on was a lot lower to the ground than this one. Right before I went up Hugh came up to me.

"Zendaya, your a badass," he said and than walked away. I got a burst of energy. Hugh Jackman just called me a badass! I went up and started to practice.

Zac's P.O.V.
Me, Brooklyn, and Luna got in the car to go to set. We stopped bye Starbucks before though because, those too always want Frappuccinos and I got a coffee. When we got to set I saw, two girls and a man in front of the studio. One of the girls looked about Brooklyn's age and the other about Luna's age. I looked at Broke and Luna they were looking at the two girls. We went passed them and inside. Broke and Luna went to their trailer and I went to go find Micheal. When I got to where we're shooting I saw two people swinging on the trapeze. One was a girl and one was a boy. The girl looked so beautiful.I caught a glimpse of her eyes. It was Zendaya my co-star.