Chapter 4

Zendaya's P.O.V
The rest of the night went pretty good. We all talked and had fun. About half way through, I noticed a group of 4 girls staring at me and Zac. "Of course," I muttered to myself. It was Luna, Skye, Brooklyn, and Vivian. When we got to the elevator, out of the corner of my eye I saw the girls run up the stairs. I laughed a little. Zac turned to me and than turned back to looking forward. The elevator opened. Zac insisted on walking me too my room so, I gave in.

"I had fun," I told him.

"Same, I got to go check on the idiots that are my sisters. So, see you tomorrow Zen." Both of us went in for a hug. He was so warm. We broke away and he headed to his room. I went in mine and saw Skye panting like she just ran a marathon.

"I see you got your exercise for the day," I said raising my eyebrow. "You know it's not good to spy on your cousin."

"I don't know what your talking about."

"I saw you 4 in the restaurant don't play dumb." My phone went off. It was a FaceTime from my Family. I answered it. "Hi guys."

"Hey baby hows the movie going so far?" My mom asked.

"Good, there are a lot of nice people." I responded.

"DAYA HAS A CRUSH!" Darnell yelled.

Austin asked, "Who is it?"

"No one, I don't like anyone!" I shouted annoyed.

"ITS ZAC EFRON," Skye shouted back.

"SKYLER ELIZABETH STOERMER SHUT UP!" I yelled back she is looking for a fight today.

She responded, "THEN WHAT WAS THAT AT THE RESTAURANT HUH?"

"What happened at the restaurant?" My dad asked. He's really over protective of me.

"Nothing!" I whined. "IM GONNA HIRT YOU SKYE! Guys I got to go I've had a long day."

"Love you bye," they all said at once. I hung up and rolled my eyes. I went and lied down. I couldn't get Zac's eyes out of my mind. I'm really confused.

*The Next Day*
I woke up and got ready. I didn't put any makeup on because I have makeup and wardrobe when I get there. Then I had to go wake up the demon. I went to her room and went in. She was sitting on her bed, already ready, and texting someone. " Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She cut her phone off and we went out the door.

Hey sorry for the short chapter. I've been doing things all day. Hope you enjoy!!
- Lilly