Chapter 5

When we got to set Skye and I went to our trailer. Yes, me and the demon have to share a trailer. I got my costume on for rewrite the stars and then they did my makeup and hair. When Skye was ready too we both walked to set. "Ahh, Zendaya you're here." Micheal said right as we walked in, " you go stand over there with Zac, and you," he pointed at Skye, "go practice trapeze in the other room" Skye nodded at him and then headed towards the other room. I went over to Zac, and clearly said hi.

"Hey Zac!" I said waving. Zac turned a little red which caused me to ask, "Are you feeling okay?" He nodded, "Just umm, I don't know its hot in here." He replied.

After a while of them explaining what we had to do, we headed towards the bleachers, that looked quite old, but it was most likely just the paint job.

We got in our places and waited for a while in our set.

3rd P.O.V.
"And, ACTION!" The director yelled across the set.

Zac, also known as the character 'Philip' ran across the scene to Zendaya also who plays as Anne Wheeler.

"Anne," He started, "They are small minded people, why do you care what they think?"he asked.

You could hear 'Anne' speak, "It's not just them. You've never had someone look at you the way they looked at me.... the way everyone would look at us."
-Time Skip to the end of the scene-
(You already know what happens and I'm too lazy to write it)

Skye's POV
I loved that scene, Zac and Daya are really good actors but you could also tell some of there actual feelings were put in there too. It's kinda funny once you think about it. Zac likes Daya but thinks she's out of his league and then, Daya likes Zac but thinks he's out of her league. Idiots. Daya started to walk over to me talking to Zac.

"Hey Skye can you go get my jacket from my trailer me and Zac have one more scene to shoot today and I'm gonna need it for when we go outside." She asked me.

"Do I look like your assistant?"

"Hoe just go get it."

"Rude but okay." And with that I left.

Hey guys sorry for not updating it's not that I haven't had to time it's just that's I'm lazy. Hehe but yeah might update tomorrow