Chapter 3

Brooklyn's P.O.V
Zac came in a smile on his face. He was also red in the face. He just stood there for a second day dreaming.

"Zac! Who was at the door I heard you talking to someone?" Luna asked.

"It was just Zen I ran into her on the elevator, her beautiful brown eyes, and curly hair..." he drifted off.

"Barf!" Luna yelled.

I hit her, "Luna, Zac can you go get us food from down stairs?"

"Sure." He answered. And went out the door again.

Skye's P.O.V
I came out of my part of the room. Daya was sitting on her bed, face red, thinking about something or someone. I decided to get some ice cream and go back to my part. I closed to door and quickly made a group chat with Vivian, Brooklyn, and Luna in it.

Skylander💚: HEY GUYS
Lulu💜: Hi who all is in this chat, this is Luna
Brooke💙: I'm Brooklyn
Vivi🖤: Vivian
Skylander💚: Do you think Zac and Daya like each other, like I know they just meet but still
Lulu💜: No shit Sherlock
Skylander💚: They bumped into each other on the elevator and she told him to call her Daya and Z
Skylander💚: and then I yelled OR ZEN
Vivi🖤: I'm confused
Brooke💙: That's why his face was red and he was smiling
Skylander💚: Daya only lets certain people call her Zen, me and Darnell aren't allowed to call her that. I mean I still do but still
Brooke💙: I think he was thinking about her because he zoned out and he said her eyes were beautiful.
Skylander💚: gtg someone's at the door

Zendaya's P.O.V
I was laying on my bed scrolling through Zac's Instagram. God he's so hot. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I got up and started walking towards it. When I was half way there Skye ran to the door but, didn't open it. "Are you gonna open it?" I asked her.

"No, I want you too," she responded. I walk over and open the door. At it stood Zac with his blue eyes you get lost in. "H-Hi."

"Hi Z-zen, um... Hugh called and said there was a casual cast dinner and told me to ask you if you want to come?"

"Sure, when?" I asked.

"In about an hour."

"Shit, um.. I'm gonna go and get ready."

*45 Minutes Later*

Zac's P.O.V

Zen walked out in light makeup, ripped jeans, a bright yellow top, and white converse. She still looked perfect.

"I'm ready," she said grabbing her phone and purse.

"Shall we?" I exclaimed with a smile on my face. I opened the door and we both went out.

When we got to the place, I looked around while Zen admired the restaurant. I spotted the rest of the cast at a big table. The place was nice but not like fancy. There were two seats open right next to each other. I sat next to Hugh, and Zen sat next to me and Keala.

Skye's P.O.V.
I heard Zac and Dayas conversation through the door. A little bit before they left I told Luna, Vivi, and Brooke to meet me in the loony in about 10 minutes. About 6 minuets later I heard the door close. I got my stuff, waited about 1 minuet, and then went to the lobby. When I got there everyone was already there.

"What's going on?" Luna asked.

"Shhhh, just follow me and be quiet." I told them all. They all followed me to the car Zac and Zen got in. We all hurried in the very back where they couldn't see us.

A few minutes later the car stopped. Daya and Zac got out and we got out after them but not too close. We all followed them inside and sat in the back corner where we could see them but we were hidden.

"Can you tell us what we are doing?" Brooke asked me in a hushed tone.

I answered her, "So the cast is here for a dinner and I just wanted to see what is gonna happen."

Vivian quickly stated, "This is gonna be good."

Zendaya's P.O.V
We were all sitting down talking when the waiter came up to take our order. He went all around the table till he got to me. "Can I get a water." I said.

"Why don't you get a nice drink from the bar, I can take you to a quiet room in the back."

"I'm good."

"Come on little mama."

"I-I have a boy friend."

"I can make you forget about him."

I got up and went around to where Zac was sitting. I sat on his lap facing him and put my hand on his chest. "I am very loyal to my boyfriend and I don't think you want to mess with me or him." I said looking back at the waiter.

The waiter rolled his eyes, "ugh, I bet he's not even your boyfriend." With that he walked away. I got up and sat back in my seat. I started looking at my menu to see what they have to eat. I looked up and saw everyone at the tables staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. My face a little red because I know why they were staring at me.

"N-nothing," Zac responded to my question. His face was red too. We all looked back at the menu.