Chapter 2

Zac's P.O.V.
It was my co-star Zendaya. She looked precessional, and so beautiful. I guessed I zoned out because I heard Micheal yelling, "ZAC!"

"Y...yeah?" I asked.

"How are you?"

"Good" as I said that Hugh came up smirking.

"So, Zac I see you've saw Anne Wheeler." He said.

"S-she's playing A-Anne," shit I stuttered. He just laughed and walked away as a response.

"Zac, you and Hugh need to go stand on the balcony," Micheal said. So, me and Hugh went to the Balcony. "ZENDAYA WERE DOING THE BALCONY SCENE!" She started swinging from the other side of the room. She swung to the balcony. I looked into her chocolate brown eyes, almost forgetting my line.

"Who is that?"

"CUT!!" Micheal yelled.

Zendaya's P.O.V
I was swinging through the room, and I meet the blue eyes of Zac Efron. His eyes were like the sea, blue and beautiful. WAIT DAYA WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! I shook the thought off my mind and swung back across the room. When I was back to the other side I was brought down to the floor. I looked behind me to see Vivian and Skye running towards me. They tackled me down.

"That. Was. Amazing!" Vivian told me.

"Thank you!" I responded. Darnell came up and pulled Skye off of me, while Vivi got up.

"Let Daya breathe guys," he told the two girls. I got up and Hugh walked over to us.

"Hey Hugh, this is my little cousin, Skye who will be playing Carly, her friend Vivian who will be playing another trapeze artist, then my best friend/ assistant Darnell."

"Hi, I have someone for all of you to meet," he said smirking. He lead us to a group of people talking, "Zendaya this is Zac Efron, Zac this is Zendaya Coleman."

I shook his hand and I got hung up in his sea blue eyes again. I felt my face heat up, "H-Hi," I stuttered. WHAT IS WEONG WITH ME!

"Hey," he responded. I heard laughing behind me. "Who might they be?" I looked behind me to see Skye, Vivi and Darnell.

"This is Skye, Vivi, and Darnell."

"Cool, this is," he motioned begins him and I saw two girls, "Brooklyn and Luna my little sisters."

"Hi," Skye said shyly. I rolled my eyes. They all said hello and started talking. Me and Zac started talking.
I found out that he is a super nerd. But he was so amazing.

"Zendaya!" Darnell screamed at me. "Time to go!"

"Hold on," I said to him, "I got to go Zac see ya later." And with that I ran off.

The whole car ride was silent with some giggles from Skye. Vivian went home with her mom. When we got in the elevator I got a notification on instagram.The elevator opened and I started walking out. I hit something or someone and I started falling and closed my eyes. I waited for the cold ground but I never felt it. I felt hands around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Zac holding me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I could hear the worry in his voice but why? I hear giggles again

"I'm good, I'm sorry, I was looking at something on Instagram."

"It's okay, but be careful next time, you could have ran into a wall or a pole."

"Yea..." I trailed off. I looked at his face closer. He was still holding me.

"Umm... well," he said pulling me back to a standing position, "I have to get to my room, where's yours?"

"424."

"Oh cool, mines 411, I was getting Hugh's hat from his room."

"Well, shall we," we all got back in the elevator and went up two floors. Zac walked with us to our room.

"Well... I guess I'll see you tomorrow Zendaya."

"You can call me Daya... or Z," I told him.

"Oka..."

"Or Zen!" Skye blurted our before he could finish what he was saying. I smack her in the head.

Zac laughed a little. I love his laugh. "We'll see you later Zen." And with that he went down the hall and we went in our room. Skye ran to her part of the room and locked the door. She knew I was about to kick her ass. I rolled my eyes and went to sit down.