2 ~ Blackout

AUTHORS NOTE: QUICK NOTE GUYS IM NOT TOO SURE HOW LONG THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE BUT ITS NOT GOING TO BE AS LONG AS JUST ACTING SO IF IT HAS LIKE 10 CHAPTERS DONT KLL ME PLEASE.

Narrators POV

Everything went black

Anna suddenly tensed out of surprise as yelps and screams of students filled her ears. She grimaced in slight pain as she looked around the room in a sudden panic.

"Everyone quiet now! I want you all to go to the back of the classroom and hide under the back tables okay? I need to go through lockdown procedures! Also lock and COMPLETELY turn off all devices!" Their now worried looking English teacher said, a complete serious tone in her usual playful voice.

A series of whispers of lockdown? There's never been a lockdown before! and silent cries filled the room as Anna and Rebel crawled their way to the back, making sure to squish into a corner.

"I-I Aubrey..... all our friends are still out there! I .... they could be dead....I"

"Britt calm down its okay. Shh ssh it's okay... it's okay."

Anna almost swooned at the action between the two best friends. She was pushing and pulling if she should invite them over into the corner table. The was just enough room for two more people.

"Maybe you just wanna be closer to Brittany."

Anna thought. Wait but why would she wanna be closer to the girl?

"I just wanna hold her and hug her and I don't know why."

"Fuck it"

Anna had had enough of her crowded thoughts. She pushed down all of the awkward possibilities and fears she could think of at once.

"Hey.... you guys come in here...we have enough.... room." Kendrick says with an almost silent whisper, scratching the back of her neck nervously. Anna Camp looks over and smiles at them, glancing down at Brittany as if telling her something.

"Thanks, And sure we will."

They squeeze under the many huge tables in the corner and can almost seem to feel each other's body heat.

Thump.

Thump.

She could hear her own now fast pumping heartbeat through her own ears as the scent of Brittany went through her nostrils.

"She's a friend."

Brittany suddenly wrapped her skinny arms around her petite waist and sobbed quietly into her homey shoulder. Anna put her arms around her and laid down quietly against the wall. Suddenly the teacher came into her vision again.

"There's been news a relative of.... someone in this class has came into the building and sexually assaulted one of the woman at the front desk and made their way into the building with a gun looking for someone. Everyone zip your lips please." Mrs Trophy whispered loud enough for everyone in the big room to hear, making her way to the back of the room, sitting down with some of the students.

Anna by this point was terrified.

The first day back at school. Someone just decides to come into the school like a god damn madman swinging around a gun.

She then sees Brittany look up from her shoulder. Anna was in a position where she was looking down at Britt, inches away from her face.

She could just kiss her.

But then she realised that her friend and Brittany's friend is there and she didn't even know why she thought about kissing Brittany. Let alone a girl.

They look into each other's frightened eyes. Even in the darkness Anna can see the pure fear and slight anger in Brittany's sparkling pupils. "He's .... he's here..." Brittany says so quietly Anna barely picked up the words into her small ears.

Then a sudden gunshot interrupts the storm in her stomach.

AUTHORS NOTE: Oh and also I'm sorry it's so short this is kind of a two parter! :33