Chapter 2

Colby didn't see Sam for the rest of the night, but given that they had wrapped up relatively late it didn't surprise him too much. When he didn't see Sam for breakfast (even at the noon time he woke up) it still wasn't horribly concerning. Colby chatted with the guys and ate his food, retreating up to his room afterwards to work on editing some videos.

He was knee deep in splicing clips for their intro when a knock at the door interrupted him. "Come in!" He hollered, saving the video file and pulling his headphones off. He turned around, seeing Sam standing anxiously in the doorway. His heart rate picked up as he took in his friend. His arms were crossed in discomfort, but a roll of duct tape was held in his hand. Colby's eyes widened, surprised to see it there. "Sam?" He asked.

Sam didn't answer at first, closing the door before going to sit on his bed. Colby was struggling to control his breathing. Was Sam going to freak out? Colby couldn't really blame him. Why couldn't you just control yourself, Brock? Colby was just about to speak again, not able to take the silence, when Sam opened his mouth. "I'm... sorry, about everything that happened. I didn't..." He licked his lips. "I didn't expect it to go that way." 

No yelling. That was... good? "You can say that again," Colby huffed in agreement, unconsciously crossing his arms to mirror Sam's. 

Sam ran a hand through his hair, and Colby was met with an urge to do the same thing. Because fuck, those noises...

No, stop. Colby, control yourself.

"I've done some thinking," Sam continued, and Colby directed his mind away from those images. "And I think that... that's something that caused my mental hang up about the whole thing, you know, with prank, because..." He anxiously played with the roll of duct tape. "I think I liked it? I mean, obviously not the terror thing but... the tied up thing?" He blushed. "I think I kinda liked that part. In retrospect, obviously," He added hastily. "Because, when it was happening I was fucking terrified and..." He swallowed. "But I uh..."

"I'm sorry," Colby said softly. He'd say it a million times if he had to.

"No, I mean, that wasn't the point I was trying to make," Sam shook his head. "Uh... You tying me up... that... I want to do that again. Like we've been doing. And..." He looked down and chuckled. "Fuck, this is so gay."

"Well, I had a hard on after that last session, so I wouldn't worry about that too much." Colby didn't know why he didn't police his mouth more. One of these days it was gonna land him in a situation he didn't want it to.

Sam's eyes widened in surprise, and Colby was afraid for a long moment, before Sam spoke. "Yeah, uh... me too," Blood rose in his cheeks, and Colby felt like his own had to match. Sam continued, "And uh... I would be kinda okay if you wanted to... uh... keep touching me? Like uh... not... just my hair." The last part was almost so quiet Colby couldn't make it out, but when he did...

"Fuck," He whispered, running a hand through his own hair. Blood rushed down to his dick, and Colby struggled to maintain enough blood flow in the northern head to not fuck this up. "Okay, uh... does that mean like... I mean, that's a pretty broad thing to say bro, like..." Neck strained back, Sam bent over. "You want me to fuck you or something?"

Sam choked, hiding his face in his hands. "Uh..." He chuckled nervously, "Maybe not this time?" As if shocked the words had come out of his mouth, he groaned and fell back onto the bed.

So much for keeping blood flow up top... "Okay..." Colby said, shocked at how even his voice came out. "You want to me touch your dick?" He was kinda shocked how okay he was with it. He was not going to think about that right now.

Sam peered at him through his fingers. "I uh... wouldn't say no," He answered quietly, and Colby could see the start of an erection in his pants.

Not that he was looking.