Chapter 3

And for a while, it really was. It really, really was, and Colby swore that he would never push Sam for anything else. Sam was so gorgeous like this, free in his bondage, and Colby would never get enough of watching him fall apart. And as they continued, Colby only got better at pushing Sam to new limits, encounters that left him begging and moaning and damn near crying when he came.

So what if he almost ripped Aaron's head off for leaving dishes in the sink. It wasn't a problem that Devyn parked her car in his spot because Corey had parked like a dumbass. It was a total non-issue that Jake left his laundry in the washer and made the whole laundry room smell like mildew. He only got as frustrated as was natural in any roommate situation.

Okay, so maybe he was a bit pent up. He didn't blame Sam, he didn't. Colby already got to tape him up and watch him fall apart on a regular basis. It was just... hard on his dick. As in a hard dick that gave him the worst case of blue balls he'd ever had. It left a lot of unresolved sexual frustration. And now that he knew what Sam looked like during sex, a lot of alone time with him and a bottle of lube (because lotion dried out too quickly).

Sam didn't seem to notice the problem, or if he had, he wasn't saying anything. Not that he had any reason to. This was about Sam. Not Colby's pent up sexual aggression.

This time, Colby had Sam sitting between his legs, back pressed against Colby's front, playing with him from a more natural angle. They had learned this position gave Colby a lot more maneuverability. It allowed him to stroke Sam with one hand while having access to other actions Sam enjoyed; hair pulling, scratching the skin of his ribs, lightly grasping the front of his throat, holding Sam's hips in place when he bucked against Colby desperately.

This position also put Sam's hands in an interesting position. Colby usually tried to distance his hips from where Sam might be able to feel his boner, but this time around he hadn't had the change to jack off first, and Sam was so warm and desperate against him. Colby was holding him by the throat while he teased the head of Sam's cock, Sam whimpering and jumping in his grip, and Colby subconsciously pressed his hips forward, searching for contact for his throbbing erection.

The front of his jeans pressed against Sam's hands, still bound behind his back. Colby realized his mistake, but before he could pull back Sam's hand had found where the line of his dick pressed against his pants and squeezed it. Colby made a broken noise, not expecting the contact at all, and his hips pressed harder into Sam's grip without his permission.

Then it occurred to him what he was doing.

"Fuck, sorry," Colby apologized, trying to move out of Sam's reach, momentarily stilling the movement of his hand.

"Let me feel it," When Sam's voice reached him, it was breathy and raspy, and it definitely took Colby a moment to register what Sam had said.

"What?"

"Let me feel your dick," Sam repeated, turning his head to look at Colby. "Pull it out of your pants and let me feel it."

What? Colby had to struggle to ignore the rush of yesyesyes that flooded his brain. No, no, this was about Sam. Colby was the one who had... "Sam, I..."

"Colby." Sam cut him off. When Colby frowned at him in confusion, Sam sighed, closing his eyes briefly. "Look, I've been selfish, okay?" Colby frowned, but Sam continued. "I know you've been coming out of these sessions with blue balls, and I've been doing nothing about it."

Colby shook his head, even as his dick protested. "It's not a problem Sam, this is about you..."

Sam shot him a disbelieving look, "So you nearly lost it at Aaron for leaving Buddy's toys out because you're a neat freak."