Showtime

You placed your hands gently on the skeleton's back, feeling the spine under his clothes. You didn't mind that he was a monster, not any more anyway. Sure, at first you had been a little apprehensive when others looked at you both but now you didn't care. All you wanted was to keep Sans close and if this was in dded a dream then you never wanted to wake up. It was too perfect.  You sigh contently, feeling Sans' hands lay on your back also, gripping gently at the soft fabric of your coat. You look down, staring into the sockets of your lover. He smiled at you, his right eye setting alight once more with a gorgeous blue flame. It danced hypnotically as others passed you in the rink, sending gusts of wind your way. The short skeleton began to move away from you, pulling you along as he guided you across the ice. Had he done this before? Surely there was no ice in the Underground. No matter, you just went along with whatever movements Sans made, feeling his magic keep you up and prevent you from falling. 

" I only have ice for you babe. I won't let ya fall" He didn't. He kept you from ever hitting the ice, your breath being taken away with every sharp movement the skeleton made. Every twist, every turn made your heart skip and before you knew it time began to move once more. You could hear your surroundings and focus on what was going on around you. Both of you retreat to the side of the rink at this point, keeping each other close by. You smile at Sans, placing a few loose strands of (H/C) back behind your ears. Even though it lasted only a few moments, the time you spent together on the rink was magical. Defiantly like something from one of those corny romance movies you always watched. You see the blue blush on the skeleton's cheeks and know that he experienced it just as you did. 

" Say babe, I got these spare tickets for Mettaton's show. If yer not too busy maybe we could..." You knew exactly what he was trying to say, putting your finger up to the skeleton's smile to hush him. You nod, seeing Sans light up as he guides you from the ice and onto nearby benches.  The day was just getting started and if it was all like this then you would be the happiest human alive. The happiest human alive who had a wonderful skeleton boyfriend who you loved dearly. The fact you loved the skeleton was a no brainier. Who cared what others said? You were happy.