Chapter twenty five

late night meeting

    Hayden ran down the hall with Truman on his heels both not looking back but they could hear the sound of boots slamming though glass. The only thing Hayden knew it to be was the Hunters they found them and where going to put him down or use him both not how Hayden plans to live, "Make a left at the corner of this hall and set up a trap for them I'll go see about the front doors" Hay was running faster now, Truman took a hard left popping smoke and tossing it down in front of Hayden than one back down the hall. It's was a fruitless fight both men knew it they just needed to buy time for a exit. "Take them both out no one kills our pals and lives!!" some hunter shouted as he and ten other hunters came in the Smokey hall. Each hunter had a vest set of weapons on him the one in the lead was toting a shotgun and a full belt of grenades, he kicked in doors and tossed in grenades to each room a large boom came after. Truman laid on his chest and got his gun ready taking aim he fired on the two in the back first. "ARG!!" "FUC...K!" were the sounds the other five hunters heard. "What the hell is going on" shouted the lead hunter. each one did not wait for a order they just opened fire in the hall. "Don't let up boys" called one of the hunters, their guns tore the doors and walls apart. 

        Hayden heard the gun fire of a rifle then the bust firing of heavier guns, going back up there would not be so smart they have a plan and will keep to it no matter what goes down. (sixteen hours earlier "ok so we split up I take the lower level and you take the hall, meet up at the basement rear door, if you can in forty to ten minutes of the assault" Truman did not like the plan he had wanted to stay on the roof and pick them off, but these guys were trained to well for that. "Alright and what about silver will they have it on them?" Hayden looked a bit shocked but hide it well. "not sure and not gonna wait to see lets get into position.")  Hayden knew Truman could handle him self he got away from a bunch of mutant vampires, but these were hunters they took no prisoners when it came to werewolves. and Truman was no werewolf. So Hayden ran down the stirs to the next level seeing people coming out of their rooms cause of the fire alarm he hide his sword and gun, and made himself one of the crowd. But that came to a end when he saw that the guards were hunters with badges. "oh great this just got harder" on person said he had a bag under his coat and Hayden could tell what was in the bag drugs the heavy kind. Not waiting to get in closer to the hunters at the end of the hall Hayden ducked into a room where a lady was changing her cloths. She was about to scream but Hayden hushed her and put his hand over her mouth. "please don't do that miss" she was still for about two second then kneed Hayden in the side and went for a gun that was on the table. Hayden had his drawn and the door shut facing this women he had no intention on meeting. "Interpol drop the gun punk" She said as she tried to put on her pants. Her almost bear body had Hayden's eye for about a second tell she kneed him in the side.

        "Amber saw her door burst open then a young man came in, she did the normal thing to open her mouth to draw him in, and it worked he came to stop her from screaming and she let him get a nice look at her breast as she kneed him in the rib cage which hurt her knee. Amber was a bit shocked he did not shout in pain, "Who are you and drop that damn gun  now. Her voice was raising  and the young man was looking like he was listening for something. Hayden heard it more burst fire from two floors p the lady who claimed to be from Interpol hit the deck the same time he did keeping her gun trained on him as well. both people also heard voices in the hall people shouting and two shots fired a large dropping sound and then the screams of a lady and two kids. "Dammit their shooting people" Hay den got up and went for the door but the lady was on him then she also had her pants on now she had a badge on it he was pined by her hand and her breast which he held he gun too from below. "Your not going anywhere" Amber said as she reached for her cuff that where not on her belt. She heard the click  of them and saw her hand was cuffed  so she turned and slammed the guy on his back and cuffed his hand to hers. "oh thanks that's all I need lady" He spoke like he was annoyied but he held his gun on her like a pro. But words never came out after the guy spoke two guys came in by kicking the door in, they trained their guns on the two on the floor. "Hey look the wolf boy tring to get laid before he dies" the other laughed but he stopped as a bullet tore though his open mouth. Amber nearly lost her hearing from having a gun go off so close to her ears but she also fired on the other man knocking him down  with two the hip.

        Amber got up helping the guy up who was cuffed to her, "before I even ask where is my key?" He give her the key almost like he did not care he wasalready out of the cuffs walking over to the man who was holding his hip. "I'll ask you once how many and why kill those who got nothing to do with this?" The man on the floor took a knive and stabbed him self in the heart diing alomost just as fast.  The young man turned and spock "I'm Hayden blackwell" his hand holding a gun aimed at the lady, "I'm Amber steels Interpol  you are under arrest " she said with a sly look on her face almost as if she knew who Hayden was. He took a step back to the door for getting he just killed someone and fall over the body, she was right on him then pressed as close she could with her hand on his waist and her gun in his lap. "Please don't make me shoot you Hayden I've been looking for you for ten years now" Amber came closer and kissed him than knocked him out with her gun. "sweet dreams kid" where the last words Hayden heard before he blacked out.

Thanks for reading I'll pick this up later..... not the end of the road for Hayden Blackwell hmm