Chapter ten

Near death

The sun was shining thought the open window as Hayden got up from his bed; the floor was coved in cloths so he pushed them aside and started his workout. After his workout Hayden headed for the shower he shut the door to the bathroom not seeing the snake coiled around the shower head. A roar or scream was heard as Jenna woke up rushing into the bathroom she saw a headless snake and Hayden on the bathroom floor. She looked Hayden over liking what she had seen the night before. “You really are a wolf aren’t you?” Hayden looked up at Jenna as she held the cover over her body and a knife in the other hand. “You’re pushing it with the snakes in every room you know this right?” Jenna laughed than walked towards the door, but her arm was caught in Hayden’s hand.

She pulled a bit but Hayden’s hand never let go, with a tug she was pulled into his chest and looking into his eyes. “You really think you’re going to get me like you did last night?” The look on Hayden’s face gives away no sign he was even hearing her, “nope you have my wallet under that sheet hand it over.” With a sigh Jenna let the sheet fall to the floor showing her full figure as she handed Hayden his wallet. “Hope you choke on it” she walked away licking her tongue out like a kid. “Such a little kid” Hayden tossed his wallet over into his clean cloths as he stepped back into the shower.

Jenna put the water on and slipped into the bath she had drawn, “well now I have what I need” with a sneer on her face Jenna turned the address of the Bar over in her hand as she took a photo of it and sent it to her boss. Who had a hit team awaiting the location of the Bar so they could clean it out? Just as Joe was sitting the tables for his always empty bar a man walked in and took a seat in the booth at the back of the Bar. “Be right with you mis...” but before Joe could get the rest of the word out his mouth the man was standing in front of him with a dragger aimed at his eye.  “You have a nice set up here I take it you have weapons to deal with something like me no?” Joe did not answer his mind was running thought all the reasons he was not caring his gun that was now resting on his bed next to his wife’s head this morning. “you want s…something to dr…drink?” Joes words were filing him his quick snapping tongue now weighed a ton. The man took a step back and then he was gone just like a vampire on the wind. Joe blinked once thinking he was now safe but just in the second his eye led came back up a total of Five dozen Vampires with weapons of all sorts were stand around Joe. “This is the most customers I have ever had” than in a flesh the Vampires were on Joes frozen in fear body.