Chapter 25.

"Who you are?" Matt asks Four, fixing his eyes on him.

He keeps the door slightly open, making it clear that he doesn't want Four to come in. I don't know what Four is doing here. He always appears randomly everywhere.

It's like I always think that I never see him, when in truth I see him constantly.

"Who you are?", Four spits out, and takes a step toward the door. Matt rolls his eyes and almost closes the door in Four's face, but his foot in the door prevents him from doing so.

"Matt, this is Four, and Four, this is Matt," I say, slipping through the gap between the two guys.

I can almost feel the tension between them. I don't know why they don't seem to like each other, it's not like they know each other ... I think so.

"Four? What kind of name is Four?" Matt asks with a harsh laugh. I've never seen this side of him and it's honestly quite strange.

"It's my name, you got a problem?" Four defends itself. I'm used to Four's aggressive look, but Matt ... I personally don't like this new side of him.

"Oh, hello Five," says my father and goes to the door. Both, Four and Matt, immediately withdraw their intense looks and Matt even adds a smile to his expression.

"Dad, it's Four," I correct him. The truth is that I am grateful that my father has appeared on the scene, or this whole situation could have gotten much worse than it has already been.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry son," says my father, he calls everyone son.

"Why don't you come inside? It's terribly cold outside. "

" It's okay, I was about to leave, "says Four, still staring at Matt. I'm grateful he's leaving because I don't want any kind of fight between him and Matt, but at the same time, I want him to stay ...

I see the relief in Matt's eyes when Four says he's leaving.

"Oh, come on, don't be silly, come inside and stay and watch the game with us," my father offers. As soon as my father offers Four to come and watch the game with us, the relief in Matt's eyes vanishes and he seems irritated. Four seems to notice the irritation in Matt's eyes and smiles.

"On second thought, maybe I'll stay for a while," says Four with a grimace, a grimace that only Matt and I seem to notice.

"Is that a problem?" Four asks, mostly looking at Matt.

"Not at all," says my father and beckons Four to come inside. Four politely wipes his feet on the doormat and enters the house, even with a mocking smile on his face.

Matt's fists tense as Four passes by, but he controls his rage and releases them. I'm still standing by the door when he closes it.

What just happened? The way Matt and Four act between them makes it look like they have history... but how could they? Four is new here.

I try to stop thinking for now and enjoy the night , but something tells me that it won't be too entertaining.

****

It's already the last quarter of a match and I haven't said a word since the game started. Four and I are each seated in a chair, while my father and Matt are on the couch.

Every time there's a touchdown, Four and my father cheer happily, which seems to bother Matt. I took a look at Four a couple of times while my father and him were cheering, and I always gave Matt a quick peek just to see the irritation on his face.

There have only been a couple of times where Matt really cheered, because most of the time he's been looking at Four, rolling his eyes every time he shared a moment with my father.