Chapter One : Why Did You Leave Us?

I STILL REMEMBER THAT DAY,
like it was just yesterday.
The day you left us, the day you hurt us.
The day my quirks developed.

"Oi, deku! Piss off already, or do you want another beating!?"

"B-but Kaachan, I thought we were friends! Why can't we play together like we used to? All of us!"  Izuku cried, his eyes starting to tear up due to fear.

Biting my lip, I gripped on to the back of Izuku's shirt, feeling anger bubble up inside me. Izuku shielded me from Bakugo's sight, but I could still feel his blood red eyes lingering on me.

"Huh!? Why would I be friends with you quirkless losers? Play together? What a joke, as if I'd want to be around the two of you! You guys are disgusting. Quirkless freaks!" He roared, baring his teeth.

Izuku's tears now came rolling down his face, his body shaking with every hiccup.

"Kaachan...why? Why are you doing this to us!?"

I could slowly feel my control slipping, my teeth grinding together as I tightened my grip on Izuku's shirt. Tears were now welling up in my eyes.

"Isn't it obvious? We were never friends, Deku. I've always hated your weak ass, same goes for the scaredy cat behind you. Did you really think I wanted to make friends with weaklings? Hah, you guys are pathetic!" Bakugo smirked, his friends chuckling behind him.

"Good one, Bakugo. We don't need losers like them around! Actually, how about they just go die! Like the weaklings they are."

Izuku's knees wobbled, before he collapsed to the floor. His sobs now wracked through out his body, tears falling more than before.
I could feel my own tears gliding down my cheeks, my hands clenching into a tight ball.

"This isn't like you, Kaachan! What's the real reason you're doing this to Izuku and I!? We've always been friends, don't try to erase that fact. Everyday I've spent with you and Izuku, I've been happy! We talked about All Might, we shared games, comics and stories! We did so much together, and you just want to chuck it all out the window!? Does it really mean nothing to you? The days we spent together, the times we promised to become pro heroes together! We promised to become the world's greatest heroes, together! But now you want to leave us for some bullies...? Why?"

Glaring, I took in Bakugo's shocked expression, his eyes wide and his mouth agape.

Izuku sniffed, his puffy red eyes looked up to meet mine. They sparkled, as if he was impressed, amazed by my words. Still shaking, he lifted himself up, and moved to stand next to me. Taking a hold of my shaky hand, he gave me a reassuring squeeze as if to support me, his warmth calming me. I could tell he was scared, so was I. But anger fuelled me, anger and sadness. Overwhelming hurt. I wasn't going to back down.

"You two...you two are gross." Bakugo mumbled, staring at our entwined hands.

"Quirkless losers really do stick together, don't they? After all, it's not like they can find anyone else. No one wants them." He laughed dryly.

"Lara, we've never been friends. Get over it you ugly bitch. I only entertained you and Deku, I never really cared about you two. It's laughable how easily you guys fell into my trap, idiots. That's what you two are. I don't need your help! Im going to become a pro hero all by myself! And I'M GOING TO BE THE TOP HERO. I'M GOING TO BE THE GREATEST HERO IN THE WORLD. WHILE YOU TWO WONT EVEN BE SIDEKICKS! NO ONE WANTS QUIRKLESS FREAKS LIKE YOU. THATS WHY YOUR DAD LEFT LARA, HE DIDN'T WANT YOU. HE REALISED JUST HOW MUCH OF A DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE. YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BE A HERO, NEITHER OF YOU ARE!"

It felt like time stopped.
You were so cruel.
So harsh.
You said things you shouldn't have, and you knew that.
I could see the regret you felt within your eyes.
I could feel Izuku tense up within my grasp. His eyes displaying shock and betrayal.
I could feel myself,
Snap
And
Lose
Control.