Fine

A week later Jack was out the hospital, after a successful surgery and only an arm and leg broken. Everything was going great between him and Brook. They were flirty all the time but haven't made anything official, even though they both wanted so. Brook was planning on asking jack out and Jack was planning on asking brook out but neither of them was brave enough to do it.

With Jack and Brook being in a flirty paradise , everything seemed perfect for them. Rye and Andy kept everything on low, unlike Jack and Brook, they flirted sometimes when it was just them but they didn't seem to take it very seriously, not yet anyway.

On the other hand , when it comes to Mikey and Harv, it seemed like the perfect love story, the good guy, Mikey, and the bad guy, Harv. Only if it would've been true.

Mikey and harv were in their hotel rooms. They couldn't have gone home as Jack can't take the journey back yet.So they were stuck together.

Mikey always seemed to have a thing for Harv but never really gave into it.

Mikeys POV

I wish life could be as perfect like in movies. Everyone finds the one right away and love never ends. I wish Harv could be that for me but how can he? He has a reputation for a reason. After all , all he does is play games all the time. I mean , I walked in on him with so many people, girls and boys. He was known for being a fuckboy. He'd never really love me for me .

**POV ends

H: Hey do you wanna cuddle ? I really wanna cuddle.

M: Seriously?

H: What? Is it so unbelievable that someone like me wants to cuddle you? Come on everyone knows you like me.

M: You know what is unbelievable ? What a jerk you are. And yes maybe I do like you, but I don't like the type of person you are, everything you do is for yourself, never for someone else.You play all these games with me all the time like its okay to play with others feelings. But its not. You're just proving everyone that you can't be serious , that you can't truly love anyone but yourself.

H: If I would've known that you'd start me on that I would've just went and found someone else to cuddle with.

M: That's exactly what I mean though. You don't wanna cuddle me, you wanna cuddle someone, anyone.

H: So what?at least I can get someone to cuddle me .

M:Are you serious? I didn't go cuddling others because I wanted to cuddle you.

H: You're making a fool of yourself.

M: For what? For telling you that I like you and not the rest of the world? Well then I rather be a fool than be a self-centred fuckboy .

H: Really?You think you impress me by calling me a fuckboy? Cuz you're not.

M: I'm not trying to impress you. For once i'm not trying to impress you. You had me hanging on for so long, but I was too slow to see the type of person you are.But now I know that I am better off without you.

H: You know I would never go out with you right?

M: I tried to act like I couldn't see that before , I should've just ignored all those things that you said to me.

H: Do you think that by you saying all this bull is going to change me like a miracle?

M: No that's not what I am doing , I just need to get all this off my chest so I can finally move on.

H:Okay go on say all the shit you wanna say and then leave me alone for once.

Mikey paused for a second. And as soon as he starts talking , tears rolled down his cheeks.

M: I think I just wanted someone to love me , but you're definitely not the right one. I was just so blind. You were always playing these games with me , while you had several girls blowing your phone up. And you're not even that great, after sitting back and seeing the real you,i can finally see everything that I ignored before.

But now we can just part lives and I can finally live my life, not having to worry about the last person you hooked up with murdering you or something. Knowing that finally I might not need you , wow it feels so fine.

So please in the future , don't call me up, like you always do after your last girl threw you out in the middle of the night. And don't go around telling people that we're not okay because I've changed. Go around telling people that we've parted ways and I am finally on search for the right one, the one that won't need me to cuddle him once but all the time.

H: Are you done? I am kinda tired and done with your shit.

M: Seriously? After all that, that's all you've gotta say?

H: I told you I don't like you that way, never did, never will, us will never happen. And I seriously don't care about any of the bull you just told.

M: But its not bull. Its how I feel. Its how I won't have to feel ever about you again.

H: I DON'T CARE.