The end ?

Mikeys POV

People seem to find love, true love so easily. So many say that you'll find your true love early in your life , and live happily ever after. But that's a lie. There's so many people in their 40-50 still looking ' for the one' if there is such thing.Is love even real? It really feels like love is a trap that you fall into and can't get out , while the other climbs out , your trapped. Is there even a point of life? Up till now the point of my life was to make Harv s better person , now not even being able to look out for him leaves me with no point to be alive.

All these thoughts hit Mikey like a bomb. Tears rolled down his face once again over the same person.He saw no escape from Harv. All he really wanted for months now was Harv, even though Harv always rejected and fucked him over.
Knowing that now they might never be together not even as friends broke him into pieces. Not having Harv , not even a tiny bit , seemed like the end of the world, like life made no sense.
He needed to calm down and try to stop thinking about harv and the situation with him.So he left and went to the park.

**

Andy and Rye were in Brook and Jacks room, looking after Jack while brook was taking a nap. They were trying to write a new song , to make a new album but no beats seemed to work with the message they wanted to send through the song.
Trying to write a new song while two band members weren't there seemed challenging.

R: Someone wake Brook , i'll go to my room and text Mikey, then we can try to finally write this song.

Rye left the room and walked up to his room. Took his phone off charge and turned it on. As soon as the phone turned on he had 3 missed calls from Mikey and a voicemail. He then listened to it.

Hey Rye, it's ah Mike. You might not know this but i had a fight with Harv.I tried to open his eyes, show him that i was willing to help him to become a better person and how much i loved him before, but he brushed it off and told me that me and him will never happen. At that point i felt like my world crashed. He's all i wanted for a really long time, and him rejecting me like that felt like the end of the world. But don't worry , i'll be in a better place ,hopefully over Harv.
I really hope the band makes it far, and trust me you don't need me. I'm sure you'll find someone better than me anyway and become famous.
Please tell the band i love them. Good b..
Voicemail cut off.

Ryes POV

Oh god , oh god, oh god. I need to find him. He can't do this to me , to the band , not even himself. Harv isn't worth  this , nothing and no one is.
Please be alive.

Rye runs to Mikey and Harvey's room.

He opened the door... only find Mikey.... 

*******************************
this is a bit short but get your pants ready for what's to come .