is this it

After a few hours of staying off their phones , Jack and Brook decided to finally see how the fans reacted to Jacks recent post. No one was expecting any good reactions and comments but what came next... well they didn't see that coming.

*few tweets*

@RoadTripTV i don't have any words. I can't believe how bad the roadie society got. The guys had to make a cover up out of concern and look where that got to. fake news.

@RoadTripTV how could we put them in such a bad situation? one of them is really going through something and we still managed to cause negativity.

@RoadTripTV the roadies really just managed to show the band that they cannot have a happy relationship. well done y'all

among others...

@RoadTripTV i get that u guys made the cover up for whoevers sake but lying ain't the way, just sayin.

@RoadTripTV why lie when we could've showed support?

B: Damn even tho there's some bad comments , the fans are not taking it so bad. Looks like the drama is over.
J: Does that mean that we can plan that mini vacation?
B: Um? hell yea.

Brook and Jack started looking at destinations where they could spend time together, as a couple.They spend hours looking at flights and hotels and even the food, so everything would be perfect.

In an end, Brook made a decision. They were gonna go to Lana'i in Hawaii. They got a big hotel room and two flights that were leaving next day.

B: Guys?
A: Hi mate , what's going on?
B: well the fans took it quite well to my surprise, and so me and Jack decided to go on a small vacation.
R: Ooo where are we going?
J: That's the point, it's only for me and Brook.
A: Aw that's quite cute, very romantic. Someone should take note of that. impulsively looking at Rye.
R: Oof. Alright.

Another hour passed and Jack and Brook have finished packing. After checking that everything was fine with the bookings, they decided to go to bed.
Meanwhile Andy and Rye got onto it in Ryes room, while everyone was asleep. Kisses started developing into more. Rye ripping Andys top off like it was nothing ,and slowly undoing his jeans.
Andy seemed nervous, to the point where Rye noticed.
R: Do you not want this ? You don't seem okay...
A: No no i want this , i want you. It's just i've only ever been with one person who is now long forgotten.
R: No way  , i mean look at you, who wouldn't want a piece.
A: Well not everyone is as sexually active as you.
R: What makes you think that i have done this before? slowly moving away from Andy
A: You act so big and tough like you know everything about it. while sitting up
R: Hm ... yea you're right.
A: I'm right?
R: I might have gone through a few people , but that's only because i've had my heart broken so many times that i just didn't wanna have anymore feelings.
A: So you went around fucking everyone like they're nothing.
R: They're not nothing , everyone that i've been with only wanted as much as me.
A:  A fun night huh?!
R: Yea i guess so.
A: Makes me feel like i'm one of them, just i want more than your body.
R: But you're not , you mean so much to me, you are my best friend and you are the person i love and think about all the time.
A: How come you seem so distant at times?
R: I just still question if i should be doing this, if i'm in the right place...
A: Are you questioning me?
R: It's not just you, it's just you gotta understand that after so many heartbreaks , it's what my mind is expecting. I feel like i'm either gonna break your heart or you'll break mine..
A: Well in no way will i break your heart, Rye i love you more than you could ever know, please don't forget that.
R: Have you ever been in love before ?
A: I don't really think so..
R: What makes you think what you feel is love?
A: Are you seriously asking me that?
R: Well yea , what makes you think that this time it's real love you feel, you might not even know what love is, how could you just assume this is it?
A: You know maybe you're right, maybe this is not right. Well doesn't feel like it anyways after all that.
R: I love you but it's just how i am. I don't get attached to people easily , and you are expecting too many feelings after such little time.
A: So now this is my fault? Alright okay.
R: That's not what i'm saying. It's both of us in a way.
A: Okay , see ya around. while grabbing his shirt

Hey *guys* i'm back
-A