Chapter Two

We went up the stairs to his office and I then bubbled "Thank you Joey Have a goo-" He interrupted me by saying "Please call me J-Fred." I then chuckled and smiled while waving as he walked away. I knocked on Matthias door when i heard a fruity voice say "Come in !!" I opened the door to see someone shorter then the last person I met but around my height. I chirped "Hey there Matthias!!" Matthias greeted with "Hi (Y/N), How are you today?"

TIME TO MAKE A CHOICE EVERYONE !!

Will you reply with;

Good, How are you?

or

I'm doing Perfect Matthias!

BOTH LEAD TO THE SAME PLACE!

"Glad to hear your doing fine (Y/N)" So what Channel would you like to work on between these three choices!" Matthias exclaimed. I was super excited since the three choices I was given where my favorite Hi5 channels."Your choices are BU, Rekt and .." I couldnt stand the anticipation. ".. Team Edge!!" I was so excited I was shaking!! Matthias asked me if I was okay because I was shaking so bad! I told him I was just so excited about working here!! I told him " I wanna work on Rekt Matthias!!" So he got up and hugged me unexpectedly so I hugged him back.I told him that I was gonna meet the other members of Hi5Studios and he waved and exclaimed "Goodbye (Y/N)!!".So I ran out of Matthias office and went down to orange base which is where Matthias told me everyone would be.When I got there someone tall and blonde with blue eyes greeted me with "Hey there stranger!!" and then proceeded to laugh. I recognized him from somewhere.. Oh!! its Tanner from Rekt!!

Hope you all are enjoying this so far because man my hands are tired. <3 xd