-5-

Joshua woke up with a pounding headache. He rolled over and read the clock which said 2:00 AM. I can't deal with this anymore. He got up. Walked to his desk. And wrote a letter.

Dear Jeonghan,
I gave you everything. Everything I had to give but you pushed me away. Tell me was it worth it? I thought we were so perfect but apparently it was just me who saw these illusions. That was the past and I guess we didn't last as long as we thought we would. Remember when we would cry together? Lock ourselves in the bathroom and just cried cause it was hard. Too hard for any human to handle. We made promises. Remember? Start together end together. We promised to always stay by each other's sides. Never letting go of the other. We promised we would support and love each other to the ends of the world. Yoon Jeonghan. Hannie. Do you remember these? Or were they just meaningless words to you?

I want to end things on a high note. I hope someone out there will treat you better than what I could ever do. Knowing that when I'm gone, someone will fill that job of trying to make your day. I remember when my goal in life was to always see you smile. I still want you to find happiness even if I'm not that source. Be happy Hannie. Sorry about the whole promise thing earlier because I'm going to have to break a promise. Start together end together...sorry, but I'm going to have to end a little earlier than you.
I really truly love you Yoon Jeonghan but I don't think I can take much more. I love you.
Love,
Joshua
—————————————————
I was listening to Jungkook's cover of "Nothing Like Us" while writing this so..... ya know....
Thank chu~