-1-

Looking in the mirror, thoughts ran through his head. Is this the right choice? Should I end it here? I'm not loved why should I continue? My own members never remember to bring me along. My own boyfriend doesn't even care about me. What's the point. Just as he was about to pour the bottle of pills in his mouth, a knock was heard on the door. "Joshua, are you ok? You've been in there for a long time with the faucet running." Jun asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. Coming." Joshua screwed the cap back on and hid it in his pocket. Another day then...

He came out and checked his phone. Another Jeongcheol picture from yesterday's fansign. He scrolls through the comments and reads "yes Jeongcheol" "Jeongcheol Going Strong" "where's Jihan?"
Vernon comes and takes his phone, turning to off.
"Don't look, it'll just make it worst." Vernon gave Joshua his phone back.
"Vernon. I don't know what to do. I can't keep living like this. Forgotten. Unloved." Joshua confessed, Tears threatening to spill.
"Hey! I love you." Vernon laughed.
"That's different" Joshua Chuckled.
"If you ever need anything, I'll be here. Don't shut yourself out again. I doubt he'll be there for you this time around" Said Vernon.
—————————————————
Again? What happened? Who's he? Find out in the next chapter.

Thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next one~