-4-

Joshua read the news and comments on his social media account. It's true. It's really the end. All down the drain. The members sneaked to his room. They saw his tears falling continuously. All of them rushed to his side and hugged him.
"I'm sure it's not what it look like, shua" Mingyu said.
"They would never" minghao Added.
"That's what I've been saying for the past few years now look where I am. Heart broken and alone." Joshua said still crying.
"You're not alone, you have us." Jihoon said, patting the older. "That's very hypocritical of you jihoon. I don't have you. Almost all of you constantly forget about me. Especially my own unit members. You think, 'he's the nice Hyung he won't mind'.
Or 'no I don't think we're missing anyone.' But no. I am here and I don't know how much longer I can last. So would you please let me spend my remaining time in peace and get out. All of you." Joshua said turning away from them. The members did as he said and left the room except for those who used to comfort Joshua before, knowing of Joshua's mental state. Vernon, mingyu, and jun hugged him tight.
"Let's go guys.
Joshua. Cry as much as you want, we'll stay outside so no one can come in. Let it out." Jun assured him.
They left with a click of the door and heard their Hyung cry and cry and cry for hours. Joshua let it all out crying until he couldn't speak and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Outside
"He's right you know. You do constantly leave him out" wonwoo said.
"I know but it's not like it's intentional." Seokmin said.
"Doesn't seem like it" wonwoo retorted.
"Guys stop. Let's not argue. Joshua doesn't need this. From today we'll treasure him as if it's our last day sigh him ok? We'll change." Seungkwan offered.
They all nodded in agreement.
The members heard the rattling of keys and the two oldest walked in. "He's sleeping. Cried for hours and had an meltdown" mingyu said.
"Care to explain yourselves?" Soonyoung Asked.
"I already told him I was going out with seungcheol. I have nothing to explain." Jeonghan said walking to the bathroom to get ready for bed.
They looked to seungcheol. "It wasn't what it looked like. We were just talking and then these girls took pictures" seungcheol tried to explain. He told them their conversation and the members finally understood Seungcheol's point of view.
They believed him and got ready for bed themselves.